Browse Telecommunications Companies in Richardson, Texas

Telecommunications

ATT

1.6 (2255 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"My businesses phone was cancel because of late payment on June 10, 2021 and then paid. On June 11, 2021 the receptinist that i talked too told me my phone will be back on before the end of there work schedule. But my phone still..."

Read All 6275 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Frontier Communications

1.8 (2033 reviews)
    • www.frontier.com

"Horrible customer service
    Horrible customer service. My internet service was disconnected due to the incompetence of a customer service rep, William. I called to set up a service transfer for June 14th and my service was disconnect..."

Read All 3260 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.6 (1994 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Need a professional to fix. The technician isnt. Same problems. Dissatisfied with your service. Expensive"

Read All 5399 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service

Time Warner Cable

1.6 (557 reviews)
    • www.timewarnercable.com

"Time Warner/Spectrum:
    I am sending this letter to you for one reason and I mean one reason. That is that Spectrum needs to understand what this means, (Customer Service) I have been honest speaking to billing to explain why my bill..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1524 reviews)
    • www.suddenlink.com

"Worst company on the planet - not just work provider - worst company ever. They outright lie about their speeds, overcharge for service, customer service is horrible, they charge for service visits when they are the problem, and..."

Read All 2441 reviews Customer Service

Securus Technologies

1.7 (919 reviews)
    • www.securustech.net

"Constant lost of video disconnected and lost of video visit. Not a happy customer and hurts to lose connection with your live one that you only get once a month."

Read All 2177 reviews Customer Service

Securtel

1.3 (660 reviews)
    • www.securtel.us

"This sent me through questions and led me to believe it worked in my area come to find out it doesnt . 50 $ down the drain"

Read All 1663 reviews Customer Service