Browse Security and Protection Services Companies in Richardson, Texas

Security and Protection Services

Monitronics

1.6 (327 reviews)
    • www.monitronics.com

"My alarm system malfunctions sometimes. The last time I could not turn it off. It beeped all day and night. Want to cancel the service, but they would not do it unless I paid $500. Said I had a phone contract. We never made a..."

Read All 732 reviews Customer Service

Hawk Security

2.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.hawksecurity.com

"i recently attempted to cancel service with this company. I called and also put in writing as required. I asked for my contract. It was sent to me by my agent ( not customer service). They sent me an agreement from august of 2020...."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ADT

1.5 (623 reviews)
    • www.adt.com

"I have a current head injury and on disability a few months prior to instillation. I have no memory of signing a contract or instillation. I do not have the ability to understand any kind of contract. I have no memory of any one..."

Read All 1538 reviews Customer Service

Walker Home Security

• www.walkerhomesecurity.com

"I spoke with Mikefrom Walker Home Security here in Dallas, Texas. What an idiot - do not waste your time or $$$! He blew me off as I just asked him a few questions about his services compared to others(ADT, etc). He basically to..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Safeguard America

1.3 (78 reviews)
    • www.safeguard24.com

"Both of my parents were diagnosed with terminal illnesses 4 months apart. I've had to move them in with me and sell their home. I contacted the 1-80*-833-**** number and have had nothing but the run around and horrible service. Th..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Protection One

1.6 (48 reviews)
    • www.protectionone.com

"We had a problem with the front door contact s. The technician solved the problem and the system works fine."

Read All 154 reviews Customer Service

Protect America

1.5 (99 reviews)
    • www.protectamerica.com

"March 7,2020
    RE: Cancellation of service
    On May 15 2018 I emailed Protect America and got operater Miranda, and call back ticket # 852823, at that time I told her to cancel the service and that the other alarm company was here and s..."

Read All 233 reviews Customer Service

Pinnacle Security

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • pinnaclesecurity.com

"Right now moving to assisted living i would not refer anyone thus is not the first time i have had problems"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Lorex

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • www.lorextechnology.com

"Need help setting up appzffffffffffffffgggfvhjkkkkkkkkkkkkvjgjgihihkbkbkbkbkvkvkvjvjvkvkvjvjvjvjvjvkvk"

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Guardian Protection Services

2.3 (25 reviews)
    • www.guardianprotection.com

"We have our home security with GUARDIAN HOME SECURITY, after sending an alarm to our home at 11:38 pm for garage door tampering they did not call back to our home to make
    Sure everyone and everything was safe and ok. Any time the a..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service