Browse Media Companies in Richardson, Texas

Media

The Weather Channel

1.7 (383 reviews)
    • www.weather.com

"My old password that I am sure of no longer works as per a screen on me trying to change the password. The screen indicated that it will be sending me an email to create a new password but it never shows up. I have tried at least..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (957 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"No complaint I have a small account and need someone to evaluate it to determine if my small acct. Is worth a monthly pay for evaluationits great"

Read All 2417 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HGTV

2.3 (416 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"I love your home give away sweepstakes BUT your interior decorator Tiffany Brooks is the worst interior decorator and she ruins the beautiful houses with her gaudy ethnic interior decorating.
    Why can't you hire a really talented in..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (845 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Finally spoke with a representative that explained that they changed programming. (Yeah, I knew that.) I shared that we pay extra for Hallmark Channel because it offered something positive and unique. Representative was flat and..."

Read All 2419 reviews Customer Service

CBS Sports

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.cbssports.com

"The noise that is on the golf game since yesterday almost like a microphone has been left on and there is a constant hose on. Sometimes you cannot hear the commentators. When the commercials are on you do not hear it but..."

Read All 768 reviews Customer Service

Viacom

1.6 (42 reviews)
    • www.viacom.com

"im trying to see who chooses programming for the network please stop playing reruns there are alot of shows and movies Lethal weapon is played every single day WHY we seen it a million times please if we are paying we have the..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

True

• www.true.com

"I cancelled in August of 2012. They sent me a Confirmation of True.com Cancellation CRM:0662****

They charged my account again on March 6, 2013 so I again called them and cancelled again. They sent me a Confirmation of True.com Can..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Onesuite

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.onesuite.com

"I have been a One Suite customer for at least 5 years and the calling was OK most of the time. But on Nov 21, 2020, I tried to recharge my account using Pay Pal and was charged $20 but didn't get the minutes credit. Called..."

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (297 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"I have called twice and they continue to bill me for a service I'm not using.don't want to remain a customer I just want my money back. Thank 'you I know this isn't the right dept. but please get it to the right people. Sherrie Ko..."

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

Fox News

2.5 (423 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"Alright Fox News! How come you have keep repeating the New Day USA commercial twice during every break? This so annoying! Please stop this!!!!!"

Read All 1906 reviews Customer Service