Browse Loans and Mortgages Companies in Richardson, Texas

Loans and Mortgages

Ditech

1.3 (267 reviews)
    • www.ditech.com

"They went bankrupt and put a false delinquency on my name. In dispute now, but they suck....why they are bankrupt.....karma, I guess."

Read All 488 reviews Customer Service

Saxon Mortgage

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • www.saxonmortgage.com

"Please I need to speak with someone. I am searching for account numbers. The number I dial into 817-665-**** is not a working number. Please help time is not on my side. Thank you so much."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ocwen

1.3 (361 reviews)
    • www.ocwen.com

"Checks from State Farm were sent to Ocwen mortgage they were distributed in my name and my ex husband (13 yr divorced) he had no holdings in the home. The checks were kept by ocwen and never returned and I never got the funds to..."

Read All 1509 reviews Customer Service

CitiFinancial

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • online.citi.com

"I Saul he bought 20 years ago that had a lien on it from associate finance which city financial bought out the boat was never registered due to major repairs the buyer has since passed away and boat has been resold the new buyer..."

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service

Vanderbilt Mortgage

1.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.vmf.com

"A friend wanted to sell their property and since they had their mortgage though Vanderbilt we went through them to take over the payments. Our friend had paperwork showing exactly how much was left on their mortgage. Yet..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Seterus

1.2 (293 reviews)
    • www.seterus.com

"I'm another individual who has had a very negative experience with Seterus. Any
    additional information about a class action would be appreciated"

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Roadloans

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • www.roadloans.com

"I lost the release letter of a loan which was paid off several years ago .. I need a duplicate letter for removing the lean on the title"

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Pulte Mortgage

1.5 (30 reviews)
    • secure.pultemortgage.com

"I am fine and everything has been taken care of so thank you very much for your customer service. Your customer service rep was excellent."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Lending Club

2.0 (224 reviews)
    • lendingclub.com

"Somebody took all my money out of my checking account. I am very upset that was all the money i had to pay my bills with."

Read All 528 reviews Customer Service

Balance Credit

1.2 (44 reviews)
    • www.balancecredit.com

"The machine doesnt dry well. Its always damp when its dried for well over the amount of time it should."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service