Browse Household Services Companies in Richardson, Texas

Household Services

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"I have a Kenmore Elite that is an LG.
    It's a 2017 french door 30cu ft. (Biggest market had at time Original tag $3600 I bought on sale)
    fridge broke July 26, 2020 and it's not repairable. 4/4/21 and it's still sitting in my kitchen..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

Service Magic

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.servicemagic.com

"I'm not sure what happened but the City of Hope is a beautiful hospital with caring nurses and doctors You, not just patients, but look after you with doctors/nurses with heart. My little sister was 1 when she was diagnosed with..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Home Shield

1.4 (2135 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"I have called you company 3 days in a row waiting for a returned phone call and still not received one. This started on Wednesday when I called to set up a service request and was told I did not have a contract with you. Will now..."

Read All 3727 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"I have an aftermarket warranty on my 2006 Buick Lucerne and made a claim because my alternator gave out. This would have been an easy enough fix for me however since I had the warranty with a $100 deductible and free towing, I..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

First American Home Warranty

1.3 (446 reviews)
    • homewarranty.firstam.com

"I have first American home warranty and I had a hot water heater failure! I call them and 7:00 am ! They told me because it was an emergency they would have someone there in 24 hours but 2 full days later I was still waiting, so..."

Read All 767 reviews Customer Service

Esmeralda Bee Removal

4.4 (1 review)
    • esmeraldabeeremoval.com

"Great experience really affordable and professional.
    "

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"I have been unable to get a service technician out to fix my fridge which is covered under my Sears Protection Plan. The first technician wouldn't even come diagnose it until they ordered the parts they "thought" they might need (..."

Read All 2125 reviews Customer Service

Overhead Door

1.8 (43 reviews)
    • www.overheaddoor.com

"Technician Sean spent the necessary time and to replace parts and tested operation of garage door.
    Demonstrated knowledge of problem quick for fast repair decision.
    Good customer relation."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

KB Resurfacing

• Household Services

"Owner of company name is Manny (thats what he gave me) i was given a quote in 2012 for tub work.. In march of 2013 i contacted him to do the work and he still remembered me and gave me same quote.. He came to get half the money..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Ja Mobile Showroom

1.0 (1 review)
    • Household Services

"My husband mistakenly made an appointment with John Segovia, Owner of this so-called business thinking it was the real Empire that you see on the commercials. He even told this guy that we have been dealing with them for years for..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service