Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Richardson, Texas

Hotels and Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Palace Resorts

2.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.palaceresorts.com

"I I need someone to call me from LABLANC PALACE CANCUN.
    I need to reserve a wheelchair today
    Rozella Loar
    918 625-****"

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Holiday Inn

1.9 (76 reviews)
    • www.holidayinn.com

"Good Day,I hope I am reaching the right person to voice our completely horrible accommodations and hardship troubles during our six days stay in the Holiday Inn at 1739 North Ocean Avenue Holtsville , New york. Our confirmation nu..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

FIRST CHOICE

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.firstchoice.co.uk

"I'm very upset I'm a loyal customer and got treated like garbage at your Sharon pa. Location cause I'm heavy and it's your furniture that wouldn't hold my weight. My name is Helen bocook"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (296 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Woke up to cockroaches in my room. Told them I would be complaining to national Headquarters, booking.com, and elsewhere online. Their response??? TO STEAL $250.00 FROM MY CREDIT CARD and try to justify it by claiming I smoked in..."

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service

Vida Vacations

2.4 (103 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"Thank you, all is fine. All is fine, no problems. Thank you, all is fine, no problems. Thank you.
    Ok."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Value Place

1.8 (63 reviews)
    • www.valueplace.com

"Called from the highway to confirm my reservation ( 9:23am) told the staff we had been driving all night and wanted to know if we could check in once we arrived. Got to the motel @ 11:38 and was told that I had to wait until 3pm..."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service

Summer Bay Resorts

1.8 (31 reviews)
    • www.summerbayresort.com

"They sold one plan. Deliver, another, and wount care to cerrect."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Sheraton

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • sheraton.marriott.com

"I really had a very bad experience, tried to get in touch with ur home office .They keep giving me the running around .I really need to speak to some one or I will let them speak to my lawyer."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Red Roof Inn

1.8 (258 reviews)
    • www.redroof.com

"Me and my girlfriend had got into an argument so they sent to mail people up to my room to harass me and starts threatening me 1 start screaming at me while he calls the cops little bit later the general manager calls me and..."

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service