Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Richardson, Texas

Furniture and Decor

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1192 reviews)
    • roomstogo.com

"I purchased bedroom furniture for my daughter because of delays they broke the order into two parts which was a pain in the neck because I had to take two days off work instead of one. When the first delivery arrived, they put wha..."

Read All 2640 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1211 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"I received my bed room furniture with the headboard piece broken. I was still waiting for another box to arrive before I called in the damaged piece. Box arrived barely in tact, 3 pieces broken, so I phoned on a Monday. The gal..."

Read All 3227 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Roomstore

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.roomstore.com

"I need to pay - how do I do it"

Read All 398 reviews Customer Service

Nebraska Furniture Mart

2.6 (120 reviews)
    • www.nfm.com

"NFM is all about politics and is a very pushy store. In small appliances they want you to buy a protection plan on everything. The employees are very knowledgeable but you can definitely tell that they are not supported by there..."

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Havertys Furniture

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.havertys.com

"guardsman do not answer phone for follow-up on claim. do not buy guardsman protection they will leave you you. no way to contact them. spent several hours a week on phone just holding and holding and no response. havertys and..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (859 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"I have been trying to deal with your General Manager Sara Gialketsis at your store located at 115E End Blvd N. in Marshall, Tx. That facility took possession of my paid for side by side fridge to be repaired. I still don't have..."

Read All 2242 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"I made a purchase February 2021 for over $730.00. I keep calling and they keep pushing my dates further freak'n out. BAD BUSINESS...Wtfwhere is my freak'n items, you were quick to take my money. I'm so freak'n pissed right now."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Where Decorators Go

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.macsfurniture.com

"This was my very first mattress purchase and i can say that it was a great experience because of Tracy the store manager.
    She was very knowledgeable and down to earth. She explained to us our purchase options and and then turned..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.5 (1633 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"I bought the Gino desk because Like it, but I don't like how I have to pay for it. I couldn't qualify to buy the desk on time payment so they let me rent it till it's paid for which is way more than what the desk sold for I don't..."

Read All 2772 reviews Customer Service