Browse Food Delivery Companies in Richardson, Texas

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11275 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"we order 2 Pazookis and we only got 1. we then checked if we had ordered 1 and it said we order AND payed for 2. then we called native and doordash and they were both unhelpful and we are still waiting on our refund and second..."

Read All 21777 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9525 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"Very disappointed Five guys Food was very cold milkshake was melted not to mention it took forever to get to me"

Read All 19441 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1236 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"I have ordered before an hour . N order is NT delivered till now ..dis is very bad. My amount is deducted from account ..bt I didn't get my order"

Read All 2657 reviews Customer Service

ReadyRefresh

1.5 (343 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"Deliveries delivered not to garage door. As noted on special instructions: this is not happening. Also as noted a picture says a thousand words."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service

Harry And David

1.6 (259 reviews)
    • www.harryanddavid.com

"I have had a gift card for a number of years and I attempted to use it as part of a purchase. After being asked numerous questions like date of purchase, who bought it, etc, etc, etc . I expected the next question might be how..."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Foodsby

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • www.foodsby.com

"Tried on a number of times to contact Foodsby, emailed only response "sending to the appropriate department for response with a ticket number" responded to email for follow up, still nothing but a new ticket number...CRAP..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Favor Delivery

1.5 (694 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"I ended up logging into a wrong account that my sister had made on her sell thinking it was mine until checkout and it wouldn't so when we check the account details it was hers not mine for dorenapleis@***.com number 210-544-****..."

Read All 1332 reviews Customer Service

EFoods Direct

1.4 (36 reviews)
    • www.efoodsdirect.com

"Bought in 2013. Rancid by 2020, when we needed it. Terrible company. Smelled metallic, tasted awful. The only thing salvageable was the pasta shells and pudding. $750 down the drain."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (511 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered a thank you gift and they lied TWO days in a row in Denver Colorado!! THEY NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING!!
    I did dispute with my credit card company and it is being investigated. They screwed up because I have everything in wr..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service