Browse Financial Services Companies in Richardson, Texas

Financial Services

MoneyLion

2.0 (654 reviews)
    • www.moneylion.com

"I have been the victim of unauthorized charges from this company twice now. Once in May on card [Visa] for [Bank] account [checking] and now once in June on card [Visa] on the same checking account. I have no account with them..."

Read All 1402 reviews Customer Service

Drive Financial

1.6 (6 reviews)
    • Financial Services

"My daughter purchased a car in 2004 (toyota corolla S) and made every payment. In 2007 she passed and I continued to make every payment but never got the title to car. Her children would like to get the title for their records to..."

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Veros Credit

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.veroscredit.com

"Im waiting for my title is more then a year I waiting for my truck is a Tahoe 2005 .I live in Tucson,Arizona"

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

USAA

1.7 (811 reviews)
    • www.usaa.com

"Phone tree runs in loops, the person who answered could not unlock account and would not transfer me to someone to let me in. The online chat was websites, no one would answer any question I had. Very poor customer service."

Read All 1629 reviews Customer Service

First Data

1.2 (111 reviews)
    • www.firstdata.com

"Hidden fees, really poor customer service, told one thing, they do another. Denied receiving equipment even though it was signed for to the tune of being charged over $1700 which in the end they paid back in dribs and drabs when..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Ally Financial

1.4 (270 reviews)
    • www.ally.com

"I traded my car in and I am still being charged for the car. Need you to return my money to my bank account."

Read All 493 reviews Customer Service

World Reserve Monetary Exchange

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.theworldreserve.com

"please send it by email.The book with safe number was thrown out by mistake.ser number is 04-09-01****.I remember rt,69,9,18,36.not sure.Please call 732542**** or email combination.
    rich renzella"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

World Financial Group

2.1 (152 reviews)
    • worldfinancialgroup.com

"My MD or *** never gave me my 1099 from 2018 because they were sent to Office address, and they didn't bother to sent them to my home address or tell me to pick them up. So now the IRS is wondering how come I didn't file in 2018...."

Read All 466 reviews Customer Service

Telecheck

1.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.telecheck.com

"I am a Pro Customer with 20 years experience buying at Home Depot. On my last visit to the Stuart FL store my purchase totaled about $55 and I wrote a check on Seacoast Bank and presented it to the cashier who ran it through and r..."

Read All 499 reviews Customer Service

SterlingTrust Com

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.sterling-trust.com

"I am an attorney in Florida. Sterling literally lost 200k of my money, for a 1.5 year period.
    Sterling--then Equity--lost my retirement.
    I did get it back.
    If you are in the same predicament, order them to SELL the stock (cautio..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service