Browse Fast Food Companies in Richardson, Texas

Fast Food

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service

Whataburger

2.1 (272 reviews)
    • whataburger.com

"There taking to long on order being and after placing order there is still a wait there was a 30 plus min wait on my order un able to leave big line behind me and infront"

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wendys

2.1 (561 reviews)
    • www.wendys.com

"Train employee's to listen and not interrupt while order is being placed,this is the reason for my review,above is details of what happened..."

Read All 1243 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2626 reviews)
    • www.tacobell.com

"WENT TO TACO BELL ON WEST 10 TH STREET ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING 6/6/21 FOOD WAS SO HARD COVER IT UP WITH CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM WHEN CALLED TO TELL THE MANGER ABOUT SOME YOUNG MAN GOT ON THE PHONE TALK TO ME LIKE I'M NOTHING"

Read All 4572 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (497 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"So my family and I went out for ice cream tonight. Two Sonics in our area to choose from. We get to the first one on Richland Ave. "Oh we're closed at 10" wasn't 10 yet. Go to the one on Whiskey Rd. We order, get food. Lights are..."

Read All 1221 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2872 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"My son worked for your store in
    Commerce Georgia. He has not been paid , he worked over a 100 hrs. In a pay period. If someone doesnt get get his pay to him . We will be going to the labor board and filing a complaint. This is not..."

Read All 4731 reviews Customer Service

Panda Express

2.1 (910 reviews)
    • www.pandaexpress.com

"A very nice lady from head quarters. I explained the issues, she called the store. The manager is fixing the problem by replacing our bad food. Thank you very much."

Read All 1539 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1514 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"Poor service and I ordered 2 8 pieces meals was suppose to be 20 dollars each and it was 22 dollars each was not told it was not 20 and the sign was still posted in the window of drive they should of told me it was not 30 any..."

Read All 2581 reviews Customer Service

Jack in the Box

2.0 (1538 reviews)
    • www.jackinthebox.com

"Did not receive and item. Would not hv bn an issue except that when I've attempted to call, 5 times w it ringing 15 times or more each call, no one is answering. wont b back."

Read All 2600 reviews Customer Service

Checkers Drive In

2.1 (521 reviews)
    • checkers.com

"I haven't heard from the company nor have I returned to the restaurant. One would hold up the line to pull apart the burger to see if the order is correct."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service