Browse Dentistry Companies in Richardson, Texas

Dentistry

Monarch Dental

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I have tried getting annual cleanings twice at Monarch Dental. The first time, they were double booked and didn't bother to tell me until I arrived. The second time, they confirmed my weekday appointment via text earlier in the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Total Teeth Dentistry

• www.totalteeth.net

"I have been a patient here for years. I am very happy that I found them. I send all of my family and friends over there. Dr. Tran Dang is very gentle and her staff are well-trained. They explain to me all of my insurance..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Joseph Fahr DDS

• www.absmile.com

"I had 4 implant inserted in my upper jaw four month ago by Dr Fahr. The surgery was so quick and smooth. I was so nervous before the surgery but the way Dr Fahr manage my anxiety with laughing gas made it easy. He also offered me..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Great Expressions Dental Centers

1.7 (226 reviews)
    • www.greatexpressions.com

"Dr. Kristen Moore at Great Expressions charged over $1,500 for unnecessary treatments. I will be filing a court claim."

Read All 338 reviews Customer Service
  • "Gentle Dental Group of Plantation are the largest group of *** and thieves I have ever met at so called dental office. I went in for a special offer $69 to clean your teeth. But then when I got there They starting talking money be..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Familia Dental

1.6 (112 reviews)
    • www.familiadental.com

"My sons appointment was at 5. We got there and they said there was an hour wait so we went out to sit in car. I then went across street to get a drink and the receptionist called and said I seen you leave I came right back and..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Affordable Dentures

2.0 (361 reviews)
    • www.affordabledentures.com

"There is a nurse or aid that is ABSOLUTELY rude and hasn't answered any of my questions. Last Nov I had 22 extractions and got a temporary set then. Had an appointment today 4/27/2021 @ 9am to get my permanent plates as discussed..."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service