Browse Dealers Companies in Richardson, Texas

Dealers

Clay Cooley

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"Battery not connected cable came off stuck in a parking lot first nite, two door sensors not working for keyless entry the car said only 4000 miles on it . There was a damaged cover box underneath at with a big hole unit , a..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to provide you with any documents you need related to the vehicle you purchased from DriveTime.
    To best assist, please contact my team, Customer Relations, at (888) 290-0148, and..."

Read All 919 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lute Riley Honda

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.luterileyhonda.com

"Terrible experience with this dealership. The one thing I regret in my life is buying a car from them. I bought a certified car from them a little over a month ago, and it has been with them, since I bought it, more than It has..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Mike Carlson Motor Company

2.1 (27 reviews)
    • www.mcmcauto.com

"BUYER BEWARE!!!
    First of all, I'd give them zero stars if I could. I've also seen the fact that they go in and try to 'mitigate' the bad reviews by saying a person 'isn't a customer'. Well, let me just say, that I am not the actual..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Byrider

1.7 (635 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Hello I financed a vehicle from you all back in 2016, I was a first time buyer in desperate need of a car. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus with the warranty paying $500/month for an old car that wasnt worth $12,000 just for it to break..."

Read All 1515 reviews Customer Service

Texas Nissan

2.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.texasnissan.com

"Crooked, forged my name on an odometer statement."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Texas Auto Center

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.texasautocenter.com

"MY NOTE WAS DUE ON FRIDAY! I WAS AT WORK LATE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TIL 5:30! I was not able to pay my note that was due Friday! Its only been two days since my note was due AND NOW MY TRUCK IS OFF!"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

North Central Ford

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.northcentralford.com

"DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. I will start by saying I was purchasing the vehicle from out of state, and so I had to ask relatives to take time out of their day to drive to the dealership and look at the car for me...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

McKinney Volkswagen

• www.mckinneyvw.com

"Bought a 2012 VW Tiguan from McKinney Dealership 2 weeks ago, for my daughter. Car broke down on hwy, had it towed to OKC VW Dealership, service tech informed us of spark plug and coil issues, approx. $380 plus $113 towing fee. Al..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "I recently purchased a new Quest from them. I went in telling them exactly what I could afford per month a total out of pocket that day. I had a trade in with negative equity and I didn't know my exact payoff but I knew it was..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service