Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Richardson, Texas

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Luminess Air

1.5 (556 reviews)
    • www.luminessair.com

"I received and paid for product be safe first I called absent called since returned and told the agent I don't wear makeup that often and I just want to order when I need to I have been seriously ill for the last 6 months I have..."

Read All 1008 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Youthology

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.youthology.com

"I used Youthology several years ago and the only reason i cancelled my subscription was i couldnt afford it. I advise everyone to always read the "terms and conditions" so you understand they 'are' going to send you more and..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Vitality Extracts

1.6 (210 reviews)
    • www.vitalityextracts.com

"Never received package and was never reimbursed!!!! Very unhappy with this!! Report to BBB is next. You would think at the least someone would get back to me on this order."

Read All 384 reviews Customer Service

TanStore

• www.tanstore.com

"I placed an order with The Tan Store in June and have yet to receive my order or money back. I sent an email every day from 10 days after I placed the order until today. I can't even find a phone number to call and don't..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Suave

2.1 (184 reviews)
    • www.suave.com

"Product is okay but their pump hair spray bottles are too slick to hold and crush inward causing it to get a vacuum that won't let it pump unless you open the cap to vent it."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service

Shskinfresh Com

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.shskinfresh.com

"First I thought I was just getting a $5.95 sample but really I was signed up for a $89.00 product
    Second I tried to call the number that was listed and it is not inservice."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Scentura Creations

2.6 (22 reviews)
    • www.scenturacreations.com

"I was a part of this in Ft. Lauderdale back in 88, you hustlers are nothing of the sort.
    Brenda Dollar ,Pam Goldstein, Dave Ross and I use to sell cases and then call back and get special pricing to sell a case at. We would have al..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service