Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Richardson, Texas

Construction and Repair

Graceland Portable Buildings

2.3 (73 reviews)
    • www.gracelandportablebuildings.com

"I ordered a barn almost two months ago where is it , I got about $13000 worth of my stuff sitting outside"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Metropolitan Builders

• www.metropolitanbuilders.com

"Metropolitan Builders in Lewisville did my neighbor's fence and in doing so damaged my portion of fence that 'should have been tied into the new fence' and never repaired the damage. This included busting off two of my wooded..."

• Advertisements

Your Clear Pool

2.1 (1 review)
    • www.yourclearpool.com

"Do not use this company. I hired Alex owner of Your Clear Pool to resurface my pool. They couldnt have done a worse job if they tried. Just over two years since they resurfaced my pool I am aleady having to save up for a new..."

Ultimate Iron Works

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.ultimateironworks.com

"Total scam. Richard Wayne Wallace is a great *** artist!!! Consumer stay away. Our job got started and never finished. Company has changed names to avoid truth that they are a huge rip off. Unique Iron Works same as Ultimate..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

New Tech Drywall

• www.newtechdrywall.us

"I gave them a majority of a house to hang and finish. When it came time to spot mud he (Roy) came back and only did half of what was marked and left what he did do for me to sand and clean up.
    I thought I'd be nice and give him an..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Morgan Building and Spas

• www.morganusa.com

"model #00l4tsxxtnf newport serial #H521******** a like to see if any parts still available for this unit ? pls thank you !"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

King Pools

• Construction and Repair

"Ron King and company are crooks. Sad that they rip off their own community. 75k and nothing but nightmares with them. Now the pool is not even 2 years old and it is falling down the hill. They have done nothing and the worst part..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Gecko Construction

• Construction and Repair

"In my opinion - absolutely most horrible business experience I've ever had all around - can't even begin to describe!

Just some advice based on my opinion after my experience: Check the background, complaints, and reputation..."

EveryContractor

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.everycontractor.com

"Used them when my co. began about a decade ago. They are a scam. Useless. They’re hitting me up on voicemails about some alleged refund, but I’m not dumb. *** your refund. Die in a fire you scamming ***"

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service