Browse Beauty Salons and Spas Companies in Richardson, Texas

Beauty Salons and Spas

Massage Envy

1.8 (642 reviews)
    • www.massageenvy.com

"I have 15 prepaid massages and am canceling membership because Im moving out of the country. They wont let me get gift cards or transfer massages to anyone. Basically, Im out over $700."

Read All 1569 reviews Customer Service

Smartstyle

1.8 (628 reviews)
    • www.smartstyle.com

"Called and made a hair color appointment for 2:00. There were 2 hair stylists working. They were talking and looking confused and didn't think they would have time to color my hair since there was only going to be 1 of them..."

Read All 1238 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Great Clips

2.1 (395 reviews)
    • www.greatclips.com

"I am at the store and it is not open on time. I sat out side for an hour and I will never go there ever again."

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service

Sport Clips

2.0 (395 reviews)
    • www.sportclips.com

"I got charged $30 triple play even though I just wanted a simple haircut? Didnt want shampoo or towel or anything. ***"

Read All 691 reviews Customer Service

Sona Medspa

1.7 (58 reviews)
    • www.sonamedspa.com

"I just went to Sona in Huntersville, NC and was thrilled with my visit. Kay handled my injectables and she is fabulous. I highly recommend them to anyone who is bravely fighting the signs of aging along with me."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Regis Salons

2.0 (95 reviews)
    • www.regissalons.com

"I visited your salon recently where my husband got a haircut and clipper trim. The stylist was sick and coughing all over the place. In this day and age with all of us facing a pandemic, she should have stayed home. She didn't..."

Read All 428 reviews Customer Service

Planet Beach

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • planetbeach.com

"They have billed me twice for a full year once in 2014 and once on 2017. I have not been there since 2013 moved out of state and canceled my membership."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Miss Jessies

• www.missjessies.com

"I called miss Jessie's to ask if i could return an 8oz jar of the curly pudidng and found out that i could only get an exchange, if i don't like the products why would i want to exchange it for some other bad product. I used..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Hair Stop And Shop

3.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.hairstopandshop.com

"I cant sign into my account an I didnt receive confrontation on a order I placed an would like some details"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Glam India Beauty Salon

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.glamindiabeautysalon.com

"Do not go here for a haircut!
    They ruined my and my daughters hair.
    We asked for a trim of less than a half inch.
    We both lost over four inches.
    Cut isnt even anywhere.
    Horrid haircut no one can fix ."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service