Browse Banks Companies in Richardson, Texas

Banks

Wells Fargo

1.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"There wasnt even an option on the automated telephone 800 number to pay a car payment and took me almost 10 minutes Im going through a different situation before I finally got an operator on the phone and I was able to pay a..."

Read All 1689 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (474 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"ANY CAR FROM META BANK IS A SCAM I JUST GOT HELP LOGGING INTO CARD WITH USER IDAND HELP WITH PASWORD THEN SAID INVALIMETA BANK IS A SCAMMETA BANKD"

Read All 1087 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

GoBank

1.5 (1544 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"Ryan hffhdjdbhejtuvgjhjgjhjjmkngjhjhvjhgjhhhhjgh
    Hjjhjjhghhghhhghhhhghhhvjvnbhjfjgtyugfggffggggggtrttgggghhhhghjghjhhghhhhbjjhjj"

Read All 2923 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (654 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"Does not give you an option to request to speak wit a representative right away if you dont have an account with them."

Read All 1843 reviews Customer Service
  • "I called to notify the Texans Credit Union that I was going through financial hardship and will make my car payment as soon as possible. Unfortunately I spoke with a nasty *** from *** which English was broken up. She was very..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

TCF Bank

1.6 (97 reviews)
    • tcfbank.com

"I will give credit to TCF for promptly notifying me of the fraudulent activity and closing my card, but it happened on a Sunday when their NATIONAL customer service line is closed. Why does ANY bank not have 24/7 customer service..."

Read All 228 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (304 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"They are bait and switch at the best and a scam at the worst, they kept saying I was approved but kept asking for gift cards for loan fees, luckily I was only dumb once, but still lost about $100"

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Orchard Bank

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.orchardbank.com

"Someone opened up a card in my name in 2015 i wasnt aware of"

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

Nationwide Bank

1.7 (12 reviews)

"This is my latest letter to Nationwide Bank Flex plus travel insurance team
    Hi we'd like to inform you we have now lodged our dissatisfaction complaint we have with yourselves to the Financial Ombudsman.
    Emphasising our concern abo..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Merrick Bank

1.6 (162 reviews)
    • merrickbank.com

"The customer service, especially for the credit card sign is absolutely *** They all hung up on us because they couldnt assist us. They were all rude and our conversations were like talking to a brick wall when they did answer or..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service