Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Richardson, Texas

Auctions and Marketplaces

Ebay

1.8 (2439 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"They were all useless in helping in a situation as of corporate phone number and CEO and the had no Idea of any of that information"

Read All 6455 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4056 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I had ordered 3 items, but I didnt have an account with you guys at the time. I have no way of tracking them since I didnt receive any tracking information for 2 of the items. I have received one of them today (6-15-2021) but..."

Read All 7851 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8383 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"My compliant is where ever they ship or proceessthe items to send out,they put my name and the wrong address.They put Michelle Gillis at 2559 country club re,that is the wrong address mine is MICHELLE Gillis POBOX 862,BORREGO..."

Read All 17211 reviews Customer Service

Thumbtack

1.9 (1575 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I have a pro contracted account and I looked at leads and they all of a sudden charged me close $400 they wont refund my charges"

Read All 3172 reviews Customer Service

Zazzle

2.7 (219 reviews)
    • www.zazzle.com

"Ordered the Monkey socks with a custom moniker, It was only printed on ONE sock. Very tacky especially since it was a gift. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!"

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3176 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"Had betting on two items. One was a three piece set watch ring and necklace. The second was a watch that says I love my son always. Each time I click on the bid button it took me back to an old bid page for each item I tried to..."

Read All 5646 reviews Customer Service

Sittercity

2.2 (131 reviews)
    • www.sittercity.com

"I no longer need service and I was charge a none authorized charge to my US bank of $38.05 that I didnt authorized please STOP taking money out of my card"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3208 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"Took money out of my account I sold a car 2 months ago. Just that one item. Check my account today took money out"

Read All 7318 reviews Customer Service

Networx Systems

1.0 (55 reviews)
    • www.networx.com

"I was checking my bank statement and it shows that Networx has drawn $214 from my account this was right please refund this money and explain to me how you did with my leads being paused if not refunded I will have to dispute..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service

Gearbubble

1.8 (282 reviews)
    • www.gearbubble.com

"DID NOT GET MY *** ORDER, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING.
    DONT ORDER FROM THIS *** *** *** COMPANY.FUCKING SCAM"

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service