Browse Companies in Richardson, Texas

ATT

1.6 (2255 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"My businesses phone was cancel because of late payment on June 10, 2021 and then paid. On June 11, 2021 the receptinist that i talked too told me my phone will be back on before the end of there work schedule. But my phone still..."

Read All 6275 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5269 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DirecTV customer since 1994 and been very happy/ content with programming. Been paying via online for many years - always use the one-time payment option and enter bank acct info. NEVER any issues. Recently, with my April payment..."

Read All 13471 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (628 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"Disputing a cleaning fee from my move out security refund. Below was my response to my leasing agent manager. That up to this point was nice until it involved my refund on my security deposit, Her name Aubrey Ventilli. The home wa..."

Read All 936 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4544 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Just read and tell me if this is right? I just want to know if this is what Walmart agrees with my problem?"

Read All 10458 reviews Customer Service

Monarch Dental

1.6 (95 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.monarchdental.com

"I have tried getting annual cleanings twice at Monarch Dental. The first time, they were double booked and didn't bother to tell me until I arrived. The second time, they confirmed my weekday appointment via text earlier in the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.9 (2523 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"3rd.can they be Serious.
    And already known that helping would track album's sold over normal in a three ratio used."

Read All 6733 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1192 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"I purchased bedroom furniture for my daughter because of delays they broke the order into two parts which was a pain in the neck because I had to take two days off work instead of one. When the first delivery arrived, they put wha..."

Read All 2640 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2097 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I sent an overnight by air delivery for a before 10:30 AM delivery. Not only did they not deliver it by 10:30 AM they have not delivered it at all and have given me no idea of when or if it would be delivered at all. It is not..."

Read All 6057 reviews Customer Service