Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Lewisville, Texas

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2230 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I called my store manager and she hasn't giving me information on how to get a new card so i can get my paychecks i haven't had my paychecks in over 3 months and when i call her she says she to busy to get to it"

Read All 3673 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.4 (1184 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"My friends and I visited the Kihei Maui location. Due to COVID guidelines, we had to wait one hour before being seated. The hostess apologized and thanked us for waiting. The good "service" ended there.
    Our server mazie barely gree..."

Read All 2006 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Smoothie King

2.1 (97 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"I walked into the smoothie King 1940 14th St NW DC and witnessed the girl behind the counter yelling at customers. She was literally yelling that she didnt know why we were all in there, that she was the only one working and that..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.ryans.com

"I managed Ryans back in the mid 80's and I can tell you the company owner Mr Mcall could show up at any moment so we were always on top of our game, as he had a point of traveling and checking his interest.
    I had a waitress that wo..."

Read All 316 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.3 (181 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"No answer. I would like to redeem my macaroni grill gift cards that I purchased. I can no longer do that in my area because they are all closed. How may I exchange this?"

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (489 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"cold not full orderNOT FULL ORDER Cold food creaser salad consisted of lettus cheese croutons and some dressing will not ever orderfrom yhem again"

Read All 849 reviews Customer Service

Jasons Deli

2.3 (54 reviews)
    • www.jasonsdeli.com

"Corned beef chewy/rubbery. Not any where close to amount of CB as shown in photo. Overwhelming sour *** Soggy bread. Need to step up your game at your restaurants. Lost your way."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service