Browse Utility Companies in Houston, Texas

Utility

Greens Blue Flame Gas

1.0 (1 review)
    • Utility

"All I can say...very very poor customer service!! Steal your money. Refuse to give any of it back even though you abide their contracts!! "

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Ferrellgas

1.3 (68 reviews)
    • www.ferrellgas.com

"We no longer need LP service. I called to get tank removed and was told it would cost $200!!
    The tank is also full, and was told I could either forget full tank or pay $200 and get credit for gas.
    This is after being a customer for..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Efficient Attic Systems

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.efficientattic.com

"Went thru Home Depot to have extra attic insulation installed. Salesman from AES came, gave is a quote for insulation and for radiant barrier. "Promotional deal" was that the insulation was free with the purchase of the radiant..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Clearview Energy

1.3 (76 reviews)
    • clearviewenergy.com

"Clearview was supposed to send a mailing when my contract was up so I could renew my contract. They did not, so I was hit with a massive rate increase on their adjustable rate plan that they put me onto without my permission. I..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Clatterans

1.7 (21 reviews)
    • www.clatterans.com

"issue is product would not dispence water and customer service was worthless . waste of my hard earned money less baxter"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Cirro Energy

2.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.cirroenergy.com

"Trying to talk to a human being about multiple bills"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

BP Global

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • www.bp.com

"I was traveling when I stopped for gas.
    I tried yesterday to find the station in which I had lost my wallet. I am devastated by the personal loss of my wallet all my cards vaccine record and a very valuable gold bracelet it was wra..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Ameren

1.4 (155 reviews)
    • www.ameren.com

"Wires on ground and equipment. WtfAngryAaaassassaasaaaaaaassaaaaaaassssssssszssssssssssssssssssssssssddssssssss"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Allied Waste

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • alliedwaste.com

"Poor communication. I was told that they will pickup cans at no cost per customer service. I was a customer over 12 years and had to move. Asked for garbage can p/u and they stated no charge but then I got a bill for $75 to p/u..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service
  • "I am writing this complaint on behalf of the Business Electricity Consumers of Texas who has used the services of APG&E aka "Affordable Power" (APG&E) for electricity for their business.

After working with Affordable Power "APG&E..."

Read 1 review Customer Service