Browse Utility Companies in Houston, Texas

Utility

Washington Gas

1.5 (59 reviews)
    • www.washingtongas.com

"I have been trying to change the bank account number for my automated payment plan but I can never get through to speak to anyone. There is always an hour or longer wait time and I don't have time to sit around and wait to speak..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

Viridian Energy

1.8 (14 reviews)
    • www.viridian.com

"2 years after I cancelled my account with these scammers they reappeared on my energy bill (which was on automatic withdrawal from my bank) and siphoned $496.74 from my account and now the fight is on. This is also a year or so..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "I only needed a simple satellite connetction traced and connected in the attic. This should have been a ten minute job..max! After an hour of doing everything but getting the job done...by now, this guys was trying to get a signal..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Stream Energy

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.streamenergy.net

"The lady was ever so nice this morning. She extended my already extended payment. It was for the 8th of Sept. They first extended til the 27th of Sept.Today i called. Im to make this months and next months on the 10/8/2021. Which..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Spa Supplies Usa

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.pool-spa-supplies.com

"I recently placed a call to the company regarding a spa retrofit and was guided to their online website for ordering specifications. pool-spa-supplies.com I verified with an employee over the phone, that the spa model and year..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

RainSoft

2.9 (86 reviews)
    • www.rainsoft.com

"We're currently looking into this matter with our dealer in California. It appears the customer purchased a system in a different state, which we don't know how long ago that was. As the manufacturer of RainSoft, we offer..."

Read All 241 reviews Customer Service

NextEra Energy

1.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.nexteraenergy.com

"Dont Was told I would not be charged to use them as a supplier or be charged to cancel service -lied to both!... called to ask questions about my bill was told they could not handle my questions and will return my call in 24hrs..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Mega Energy

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.megaenergy.org

"The name, address & contact information Pissed Consumer lists is NOT correct, even though I notified them.
    Mega-Energy that is listed is NOT the provider of electricity. They are a NY State Agency which unfortunately named itself M..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Kansas Gas Service

1.9 (28 reviews)
    • www.kansasgasservice.com

"The only thing that bothered me about the whole phone call and follow up email, is the email. "PISSED OFF CONSUMER" to me, is so inappropriate ,it's unreal! I honestly thought it was a prank message from who knows who! No way in..."

Read All 37 reviews Customer Service

Infinity Water

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • infinitywater.net

"i was just berated by there management because i questioned what they did with credit card information the 1st time i gave it to them. they show up at my door two weeks later and say they need payment. when i told them they..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service