Browse Utility Companies in Houston, Texas

Utility

Reliant Energy

1.7 (30 reviews)
    • www.reliant.com

"I'm so sick and tired of been jerk around. I was supposed to get a low rate it was for 36 months for 11.9 2000 KWH they still had me on the 2yrs plan so leave me there I will look for another services I'm not happy with reliant..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Entrust Energy

1.7 (31 reviews)
    • www.entrustenergy.com

"I recently took over the billing duties at my company which I have worked at for 30 years. I received a phone call from Entrust &;;;;; the "REP" told me that we had to re-up our contract ASAP because our contract was running..."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Dynowatt

• www.dynowatt.com

"My name is Martha Matheussen
    427 Easton Rd.
    Dallas Tx 75218
    214 794-**** I being out of power for two days now. were two eldery womens.
    we need help."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

AmeriGas

1.4 (710 reviews)
    • www.amerigas.com

"Hello to who ever !!! Can you please tell me why your company can't do anything right? I requested my tank to be filled and the other tank to be removed. This has been going on sense May of this year.
    #1.. The gate was locked. NO L..."

Read All 1748 reviews Customer Service

Aqua America

1.4 (158 reviews)
    • www.aquaamerica.com

"I would like to change my billing from electronic billing to paper billing so if you could please change that for me I would appreciate it"

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Texaco

1.7 (78 reviews)
    • www.texaco.com

"On October 5th I went to the Texaco in eureka California purchased milk for my cereal when I took a big bite I almost puked because it was so rotten so rotten that it actually burned my mouth when I went back to the store and..."

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Oncor

1.6 (133 reviews)
    • www.oncor.com

"In the past 7 months the power has been off for a total of 14 times. 8 of these outages are weather related. 6 of these outages were equipment related. This information came from ONCOR Customer Service. These are outages in hours..."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

Constellation Energy

2.2 (16 reviews)
    • www.constellation.com

"Was not aware of constellation extending my contract without my knowledge and charge of $150..will file a PUC complaint in PA."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Xoom Energy

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • xoomenergy.com

"BI signed on for a promotional rate. At the end of that period without notification, they raised the rate to almost 2 times the PUCO rate. Classic bait abs switch. No one monitors them. Be careful."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Generac Power Systems

1.5 (170 reviews)
    • www.generac.com

"Refuse to service , been a week . I want my money back . It worked on day one and since then it just turns on and doesnt power up when power goes out . Been down twice since I reported the issue . Said Im on the list ."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service