Browse Utility Companies in Houston, Texas

Utility

CenterPoint Energy

1.6 (85 reviews)
    • www.centerpointenergy.com

"I have two accounts and this dumb new app is only pulling up one of my accountsI want to pay my bill! Do you want my money? Accts # 501477-* is for 321-1/2 N Steele Ave, Cushing, OK74023 (my garage apartment) and the other one is..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Entergy

1.5 (340 reviews)
    • www.entergy.com

"How can maintenance be deferred when time and time again impacted lives?!!! Please demonstrate kindness and accountability to the people who are dependent on you."

Read All 554 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Valero

2.1 (212 reviews)
    • www.valero.com

"I'm not mad in anyway just ask a ? Just want this on my credit report I pay early should have great credit"

Read All 391 reviews Customer Service

First Choice Power

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.firstchoicepower.com

"Lights turned off by someone else need power on Someone else called and turned off my power and I'm sitting in the dark and I need my power on I need my power on and no one can turn my power on but they can turn it off"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Gexa Energy

1.7 (42 reviews)
    • www.gexaenergy.com

"Why am I getting billed from gexa? I signed up with TXU. It seems arbitrarily they have my provider as gexa even I signed up for TXU. Im moving and I hope I dont get billed from both. Im sure I will be on the phone with them for..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

Ambit Energy

2.2 (111 reviews)
    • ww2.ambitenergy.com

"On Jan 7th, 2021 our service was dropped from Ambit Energy, due to an Inadvertent Loss. I contacted Ambit and they were NO HELP at all. I contacted Oncor and they submitted a form to Ambit for us to be put back with them. We were..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service

Acacia Energy

2.8 (57 reviews)
    • www.acaciaenergy.com

"Been with this company for years. I had been calling since this morning was kept on hold for hours. Decided to use the text method which was worse. I started calling at 8 this morning. It is now after 3:30 this is not acceptable...."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Direct Energy

2.4 (276 reviews)
    • www.directenergy.com

"Hi,
    I was a loyal customer of Direct Energy for approximately 13 years or more for my current location. I always paid my account on time. I was on the budgeted plan until JULY 2021, when I received notice via my bill that this amou..."

Read All 750 reviews Customer Service

Shell

1.8 (290 reviews)
    • www.shell.com

"Info on deceased information for husband. I need benefits information or someone who can help me because I have questions"

Read All 571 reviews Customer Service

TXU Energy

1.6 (43 reviews)
    • www.txu.com

"No one answers their phone anymore. All you have is phone virtual people.That transfers you to another line set on hold then wrong department."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service