Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies in Houston, Texas

Universities, Colleges and Schools

Remington College

1.4 (39 reviews)
    • www.remingtoncollege.edu

"They do not know how to conduct their on line classes. I highly recommend that people go somewhere else. They are taking your money and not giving you the education or training that you need. COVID should not be an excuse!"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Universal Technical Institute

3.1 (86 reviews)
    • uti.edu

"Having to take out student loans to even attend this place and both subsidized and unsubsidized loans has maxed out my lifetime grant and loan eligibility to have financial aid for anything else."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I enrolled in the LPN-RN program several years ago. I paid on a monthly basis until the tuition was paid-in-full. Life interfered, as did my health, and I struggled to begin the program. I figured since the school prided itself..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I really hoped and believe that after having terrible experiences in the work force, that coming to school would be better. However, being a African American in Paul Mitchell has been a very rough experience. I have witnessed..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Brown Mackie College

1.5 (102 reviews)
    • www.brownmackie.edu

"I Still have about 3 more classes that I didnt get a Chance to Obtain. I need them to make it Easier for myself and others."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service

Virginia College

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • www.vc.edu

"Continuous no answer and I connected parchment ! Im not getting anywhere Virginia college with this w"

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

NorthCentral University

2.0 (38 reviews)
    • www.ncu.edu

"I'm in the same boat with everybody here!!! I was in the doctorate program for sports and athletic management. Everything was going smoothly until all my adviser was quitting. I was passing all my classes with b average or above..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Devry University

1.2 (27 reviews)
    • www.devry.edu

"I do not recommend DeVry to anyone. They are very uninformative, unprofessional, the teachers are awful, the advisors are horrible, the classroom settings are the worst I have ever been in; I can go on and on. DeVry will..."

Read All 108 reviews Customer Service