Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Houston, Texas

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Hooters

2.1 (130 reviews)
    • www.hooters.com

"I never received my birthday coupon through the email. I have had this issue for two years in a row. I have contacted corporate customer service and no one is very helpful. I was told my issue is being reviewed. It takes Six..."

Read All 221 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.1 (312 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"They got my order wrong 2x in a day, but they didn't have it ready when said 2x want to refund I told them I never want to go back, so I lost out on my food and money. They said come get the food was replaced which I don't live..."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Benihana

2.2 (150 reviews)
    • www.benihana.com

"Manager Dave Carson said he could not accommodate my party. After I talked to a manager on Duty Sunday morning and told me if I came in the would be able to seat us but it may be a wait."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

The Cheesecake Factory

2.2 (269 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"I have already answered one email giving details of the incident. We were told that a refund would be issued within 7 to 10 business days. Today makes day 10. I want my refund. The bill for $79.61 was paid two times. Therefore I d..."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Smoothie King

2.1 (101 reviews)
    • www.smoothieking.com

"I would like to file a formal complaint against one of your employees who employed by the Smoothie King on Eagles Landing Parkway. On yesterday, July 23, 2021, it is believed that McKenziel and another female employee took part..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Twin Peaks Restaurants

2.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com

"It's been 7 days for a refund, an online order that was so wrong it was impossible to fix. No one answers the phone. And if I go and behave badly. I'm the bad guy. It's 43.00. But it's mine. And you guys didn't earn it."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.2 (188 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"DMy gift cards which are for over $200 was rejected and said it was worth 28 cents! Yes they are old but they do not expire! Called hot line after filling it out and WOW the number that it automatically dials says its the WRONG..."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

Red Robin

2.3 (580 reviews)
    • www.redrobin.com

"Over cooked chicken tenders like chewing on gravel and they dont know how to make a margarita they made a second drink close to drinking a margarita but it tasted like somebody took a rag off the sink and squeeze that in there it..."

Read All 951 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (888 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"Eggs over done biscuits were hard. The wait for the food took too long. The price is too expensive.They need more and better cooks."

Read All 1754 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (397 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"My wife has just called to ask for a booking for 16 people on August 14th.
    Unfortunately she was met with a rude employee who said you only book for a maximum of 14!!!
    Very bad business! Im extremely unhappy as it was a big family m..."

Read All 715 reviews Customer Service