Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Houston, Texas

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (462 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"Came in at 9:48 pm and store said they cant service me because store was closed but the store is scheduled to close at 10pm. Ive worked In restaurants and whatever time the schedule said that was the time we stop accepting..."

Read All 752 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,666 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"The lake Orion store in Michigan will not pick up the phone. They just hang it up. Takes 5 minutes to call back after they hang up."

Read All 2688 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hartz Chicken

2.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.hartz-chicken.com

"Very rude...refused to ten piece in a box and still served some chicken unfresh... Even after I requested all Fresh.
    The Manager yelled to me &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; other Customers too never return to Business Anymore
    Ver..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (633 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Was seated in your Dumfries location for 35 minutes, no employees in your dining room to wait on your customers. It was us and 2 other couples. One couple picked up the chair and slammed it down and he and the girl he was with..."

Read All 1139 reviews Customer Service

La Madeleine

2.5 (72 reviews)
    • lamadeleine.com

"I just received a Caesar salad from the, and for 10 bucks, shouldnt I have more than two slivers of chicken pieces??? . I possibly understand that they dont separate the cup of chicken and the salad now like they used to but two s..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Applebees

2.2 (408 reviews)
    • www.applebees.com

"Yes I ordered some food from Applebee's in Phoenix city Alabama and I had door Dash deliver it and I got the wrong orderI called Applebee's and they would not re-make my food and send it out or they would not give me my money..."

Read All 990 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,245 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I ordered online with steak n shake UIC area and when I walk in theyre not working on my order they said dont see my order or something went wrong theyre not treated customers like they supposed to do
    i have to wait for almost 45 m..."

Read All 3699 reviews Customer Service

Ryans Buffet

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.ryans.com

"I worked for them for a year paid into 401k with company match and no one will help me find out how to get this money back"

Read All 319 reviews Customer Service

Red Lobster

2.3 (498 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"i was at the red lobster at 3544 nw federal highway jensen beach fl. on 07/27/2021 we where sat at the bar whitch we didn't want and ordered three of the sailors platters two with baked potato and coleslaw and one with fry's and a..."

Read All 859 reviews Customer Service

Jasons Deli

2.3 (54 reviews)
    • www.jasonsdeli.com

"Corned beef chewy/rubbery. Not any where close to amount of CB as shown in photo. Overwhelming sour *** Soggy bread. Need to step up your game at your restaurants. Lost your way."

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service