Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Houston, Texas

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Chilis

2.2 (980 reviews)
    • www.chilis.com

"After placing our orders the waiter returned to the table three different times to verify the order after we had already waited over an hour to receive our food. Upon receiving our food the orders were still wrong and incomplete...."

Read All 1596 reviews Customer Service

Waffle House

2.4 (1210 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Im wanting my last paycheck stum I asked the Manager at #911 she told me I had to call to get it my name is Sandra Ort my email address is sandyort59@***.com my address is 236 Hollow Lane Mount Holly NC 28120 thank you"

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Lubys Cafeteria

2.5 (101 reviews)
    • www.lubys.com

"I am waiting on a coupon for a recent visit that burned me. I tried to call and said the number was not in service and when i look up the inquiry it just provides what i wrote. I would like to know if luby's going to honor or not"

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Dennys Restaurant

2.2 (557 reviews)
    • www.dennys.com

"Ordered a slam, pancakes were cold - would not melt the butter on top. Hash Browns were sort of warm but not really nice. Never asked if things are okay. Restroom filthy - not cleaned properly for months. Please see pics. Please..."

Read All 1228 reviews Customer Service

Schlotzskys

2.2 (326 reviews)
    • www.schlotzskys.com

"Wrong order and rude employee. Fire that employee. She has no business in customer service if any kind."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"waitress called my boyfriend the unabomber, a *** and said he resembled one of the columbine shooters."

Read All 2019 reviews Customer Service

Olive Garden

2.5 (346 reviews)
    • www.olivegarden.com

"Sunday 20 2021 my Son and Wife came from California to visit for father's day, he decided to order Olive Garden curve side pick up ,we waited 45 minutes in car at the parking lot.
    When my Son went inside to see what was going on, t..."

Read All 678 reviews Customer Service

Wingstop

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.wingstop.com

"I still havent gotten a refund .. still pissed. This place is usually good but that one time i ordered online it sucked. Food arrived late &; cold. Missing 3 drinks. Barely any season on the fries & wings were barely..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (183 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"To: Cheddars Management June 19, 2021 I would like to inform you of a bad experience I had at the Valley View Roanoke Va. Location. On June 15, 2021 my wife and I visited the Cheddars listed above, w"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service