Browse Rentals Companies in Houston, Texas

Rentals

Rent A Tire

1.5 (71 reviews)
    • www.rentatire.com

"They cut my tire trying to put on a valve stem and now they wont replace my tire they want to give me another tire that does not match the tires that I have on my car is there a fault all I want him to do is just replace my tire..."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Wheel

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.rentawheel.com

"Went back and tried to reach an agreement. When we were about to reach an agreement I asked to see my wheels. They were not the ones I had agreed to purchase. They were a different type of product. I told the manager that those..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (429 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The customer service is worst in Alexandria LA , I have been renting cars since three months every time i have asked for a car to be exchanged i have been given a dirty car and i have been charged more and the staff are very rude..."

Read All 934 reviews Customer Service

TO: DOLLAR RENT A CAR
    SUBJECT: JUNE 8-JUNE 14, 2021 RAC IN PHILADELPHIA
    DEAR DOLLAR:
    > THIS WAS THE WORST RAC I'VE EVER HAD AND...I'VE HAD THOUSANDS
    > I'M RETIRED BUT STILL [UNFORTUNATELY]..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Advantage Rent A Car

1.6 (263 reviews)
    • www.advantage.com

"I had a reservation for a 24 hr period in Orlando. I showed up at the Orland Int'l Airport as instructed to pick up my rental car. EXCEPT, the company was NOT located there. After 20 min of confusion, I found the company was..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Budget Rent A Car

1.5 (374 reviews)
    • www.budget.com

"They counted the days the location was closed and that I should pay for that. The rental agreement was for May 27,28 &;;; 29. But they charged me for 30, 31 and 1st of June. 30th was a Sunday, 31st a Monday and a public..."

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (138 reviews)
    • www.alamo.com

"3/24 booked Orbits flight and car package, cancelled right away do to the time of flight, now being charge $416.16 for a car I never used. If I booked thru Orbit the entire reservation should have been cancelled including car. I..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Fox Rent A Car

1.7 (156 reviews)
    • www.foxrentacar.com

"Lying to costumer and over charging
    I rent a car paid for it and when I got to the renta car place she said the she got no more cars size the I wanted she said that to and other couple to and then she rent us next size up and charg..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service