Browse Real Estate Companies in Houston, Texas

Real Estate

Greystar

1.6 (419 reviews)
    • www.greystar.com

"Moved out of apartment after asking for a transfer to another one, all apartments were pre leased that's what they said, therefore I had to move out. Now they want to keep my deposit."

Read All 813 reviews Customer Service

American Homes 4 Rent

1.4 (638 reviews)
    • www.americanhomes4rent.com

"We are renters located in Salt Lake City Utah. The maintenance worker Brian has been out to our residence more then 5-7 times. He has never actually fined anything. He only offered excuses why he can't fix things.this caused us..."

Read All 952 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Adara Communities

1.4 (26 reviews)
    • www.adaracommunities.com

"By far the worst apartment for the $$. A/C or hot water never work. Falling apart, literally, in places."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Home Buyer Investor Group

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • homebuyerinvestorgroup.com

"I have a job interview at Buyer Investor Match w/ Til Lowry in a few hours? Is it a scam??"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Renters Warehouse

1.6 (100 reviews)
    • renterswarehouse.com

"After the lease renewal was signed; printed at the end of Aug. this year and the new rent amount with 2 different fees were paid for Sept. a week later wanting us to initial a change on the lease converting a $900.00 REFUNDABLE -..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Keller Williams Realty

1.3 (340 reviews)
    • www.kw.com

"We have been asking about home that is for rent by text, email, and phone message. The realtors do not communicate back with some potential tenants concerning interest in renting a home. All potential tenants should be contacted..."

Read All 677 reviews Customer Service

Camden Apartments

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.camdenapts.com

"My apt was struck by lightning. I had to leave majority of my furniture. The manager wanted out. Mymovers left due to 120 degrees of heat They put in generated ac but removed it before everything was moved
    Manager refused to refund..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Remax

1.4 (115 reviews)
    • www.remax.com

"I was just waiting for a call I got hung up on.. I have been trying to get off a lease for months at a house I dont stay at.. the realtor is not calling me back"

Read All 278 reviews Customer Service

Havenbrook Homes

1.8 (139 reviews)
    • www.havenbrookhomes.com

"Have been Havenbrook customer for over three years change bank accounts and the first time we tried to pay the rent through the portal the bank will release the funds this happened three times and they said Havenbrook has not..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Derksen Portable Buildings

2.4 (35 reviews)
    • derksenbuildings.com

"I have pedicures this building from Dirksen they do not want to take care of their warranty ruined my hardwood floors that they knew I was going to make it to a home and they continue to give run around finally on September 1st..."

Read All 49 reviews Customer Service