Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Houston, Texas

Job Search and Employment

Staffmark

1.5 (80 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment

"Why isn't my check posted to my Skylight pay card now.. I get paid 2 days early and why not today. I need"

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Randstad Usa

1.7 (306 reviews)
    • www.randstadusa.com

"I havent received my paycheck yet and wanted to know what was going on and why it hasnt been deposited in my account yet"

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

Express Employment Professionals

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.expresspros.com

"I need to talk to someone they are taking to much money out my check for child support and have done it two weeks in a row"

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Robert Half

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.roberthalf.com

"Working with Samuel Gennaro and Amy Adler has been a pleasure, They are professional, informative and pleasant. Until dealing with them I have not had a good experience with Robert Half. I hesitated using the agency again. They..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Labor Ready

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.laborready.com

"They setup me and my friend for a 3 day job and the same day they called us and told us the job was cancelled for 1 day and to go in the next day. We go the next day and the client told us the job was completely cancelled. We..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Kforce

1.2 (41 reviews)
    • www.kforce.com

"Recieved a call today stating I was terminated but they will not provide me any info as to why. I was never briefed of any situation nor had I ever been non compliant on my
    Job assignment. Was told my supervisor sent a letter of te..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.manpower.com

"Worked 5 hours at 15 per hour on 05/03/2021 still haven't been paid
    Should have been paid on 05/09/2021"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Kelly Services

1.2 (63 reviews)
    • www.kellyservices.com

"Won't follow up when hours on your pay aren't right all they care about is themselves they are un professional"

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Job Corps

2.0 (62 reviews)
    • www.jobcorps.gov

"The head of wind river campus in charge of security. Wants all the workers to give him the info of this vechile. But he himself is driving on campus with his Cecile expired. So what makes him think he can get away from the rules..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service