Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Houston, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

JPM Beads

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • jpmbeads.com

"I ordered talismans and beads from JPM and paid for them immediately with my credit card. For the last two months, I have written several times asking about my order. There is never a reply nor will they return my money.
    Stay far a..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (353 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Two terrible experiences in row, thought the first one was unfortunate situation and purchase second time, still waiting for weeks...Never again"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jewelry Avalanche

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"They sold me a ring with a finish that wore off in 3 days, they happily accepted my return but kept half my money!!"

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Invicta

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Disappointed with this watch band. Dressing for the day I picked up my watch model 19662 and the band literally fell apart. Unfortunately nothing is available at my local jewelers. And your service website shows $60 for the band a..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

IceClique Jewelry

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • iceclique.com

"I would like my order by July 14th if I could. So I'm willing to pay the extra money for it to come priority mail if it's not to late"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Hip Hop Bling

2.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.hiphopbling.com

"Fraud *** company fake jewelry no communication real disrespectful stay away from scam alert. Go read reviews lot of complaints"

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

Fossil

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.fossil.com

"Please fix the minute hand in the 2nd hand and put a new watch band on it. Thank you Watch not working"

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Ed Hardy

2.0 (15 reviews)
    • www.edhardyoriginals.com

"Hi, My name is Marlene Thomas, and I wrote to customer service, January 22, 2021 regarding a pair of pink slippers that I purchased and was very unhappy with the quality in which they were made. I even sent a pair of my best..."

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Dreamland Jewelry

3.6 (12 reviews)
    • www.dreamlandjewelry.com

"The Company is Scam Artists.. I ordered 2 Items as a Birthday Present and suppose to get a free pair or earings and I find out the Scam Company charged Me for the same earings that were suppose to be free. I had to get My Bank..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Daniels Jewelers

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.danielsjewelers.com

"Hi I was at your store a few days ago and I bought a gold medallion for my chain i was under the impression it was 14k gold since I asked the sales person if it was and he said yeah it matches your current necklace so once I got..."

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service