Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Houston, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Seiko

1.8 (44 reviews)
    • www.seikowatches.com

"hi i have a seiko automatic divers 200m 21 jewel watch ,i have no issues with this watch except that now the winder is broken for the 2nd time, i had it repaired at your service centre when i was in hong kong on my last visit in..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"My item was supposed to arrive on May 5th and still have not got it. It was my Mother's Day gift. So I don't want it anymore. I need my money back!"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ringlovers

3.3 (9 reviews)
    • www.ringlovers.com

"Cheap and nasty and out my money"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Pictures On Gold

3.2 (178 reviews)
    • www.picturesongold.com

"The ring was delivered and when inspected you immediately you could see defects in the casting or maybe they are 3D printed. The top portion of the ring under the jewel was hollow and open, not described in the description of the..."

Read All 225 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Ora Delphine

2.8 (30 reviews)
    • oradelphine.com

"I received the purse I ordered today. Unfortunately, the opening on the purse was smaller than the purse I presently have and use. As a result, I would like to return the purse. I tried to follow the directions on the invoice,..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

My Jewelry Box

1.8 (7 reviews)
    • www.myjewelrybox.com

"I had a ring sized from a 10 to a 5. The ring took a long time to come back, then the ring was not a 5 but instead it was a 6 ¹/². Had to resend with what they said was free of charge, now theyre saying they lost the ring and..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Malleries

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • www.malleries.com

"This is my second time patronizing this site and in both cases the products were fakes. The most recent was a Prada purse and wallet that I purchased from Sandgren's Fashion Depot. Red flag this company is based in Japan the..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Luminox Usa

1.7 (2 reviews)
    • luminox-usa.com

"The seconds hand broke on my watch. If I were to send it to you guys could you repair it under warranty?"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service