Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Houston, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Claires

1.9 (213 reviews)
    • www.claires.com

"Was sexually harassed and touched at work.manager notified. No resolution. Was asked to work with the person neext shift. Global news notified. Lawsuit will start. Ridiculous disgusting professionalism."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

The Sak

2.8 (15 reviews)
    • www.thesak.com

"I tried to Remove small stains from my purse, and I made it worse I havent used any leather conditioners yet. Can you please help?"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Shop LC

3.0 (113 reviews)
    • www.shoplc.com

"Well i order Los beans 1# bag and never got them. I call and call .now they don't have it.they said i will get my money back. I am waiting for it. They lie big time. I will never buy anything from them again. Very pissed off."

Read All 177 reviews Customer Service

PINEDA COVALIN

• Jewelry and Accessories

"My PINEDA COVALIN bracelet with magnetic clasp just fell from my wrist the first time I wore it and the company just said that they valued my feed back and if I ever found it they would change the clasp. I was twice insulted: once..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Piercing Pagoda

1.8 (145 reviews)
    • www.pagoda.com

"Janet at the Appleton Wisc tay away from sstore attempted to pierce my 6 year old granddaughters ears. She marked her ears and the first ear was a disaster. She majorly missed the mark and got the gun stuck in her ear. It took..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (526 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"My daughter purchased a ring on 7/5/21 and two stones fell out and she took it back to the store, 7/24/21 to be told they would not replace the stones or the ring and said her purchase was out of warranty. They would not assist..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Mark And Graham

1.7 (65 reviews)
    • www.markandgraham.com

"Simply The worst. Each time Ive paid to have gifts wrapped they dont do it. The quality of merchandise is poor and the service is terrible. They dont make things right when they make errors and their error rate is higher than it..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service