Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Houston, Texas

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (368 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought the ring less than 6 months then lost one small Diamon I bring to store with no receipt no date not name of person who bought because I got it for my gift they said they can fix it but I have to pay money. Low quality..."

Read All 1048 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Quay Australia

2.5 (38 reviews)
    • www.quayaustralia.com

"I ordered two pair of sunglasses last Thursday. Its over a week later and they still havent came in and it said 5-7 days."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (216 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"In February of this year I had spinal surgery, I call Jarrett's to let them know that I would not be able to pay because I was no longer working because of the surgery, 2 of the customer service reps put me in a payment program,..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (730 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"i sent you guys my visa info its on my invoices so send me my item do not send me no crap if you are going to do business do it if not dont send me anymore of your crap"

Read All 1560 reviews Customer Service

GetNameNecklace

1.6 (280 reviews)
    • www.getnamenecklace.com

"Was not the right number They would not give me the number they did not know what I was talking about they did not have your guys his number"

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Brighton Collectibles

2.3 (77 reviews)
    • www.brighton.com

"All my bracelets have tarnished....Ive purchased many pieces for me and for gifts...your ad states that these pieces will not tarnish...I want to send them back to you and hope you can fix them....if not just throw them away...."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"I paid for a bracelet thru Credit One Vusa. My bank says you are paid. You say you were not. No one is responding to my issue
    Was on your chat now site. Got disconnected
    urwinmeyer35@***.com
    310 702 ****"

Read All 758 reviews Customer Service

Helzberg Diamonds

1.8 (101 reviews)
    • www.helzberg.com

"Helzberg Diamonds is not a quality place, they are so proud of their diamonds, necklaces. The products do not move or sell, I was not surprised by their high prices. But I was surprised they had so many rings, necklaces. The..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Palm Beach Jewelry

2.3 (97 reviews)
    • www.palmbeachjewelry.com

"I believe I made two payments on our wedding bands and I believe I don't have to make a payment until July 24"

Read All 167 reviews Customer Service