Browse Hotels and Resorts Companies in Houston, Texas

Hotels and Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts

1.8 (332 reviews)
    • www.silverleafresorts.com

"Besides the extra fees, I have been trying to book a reservation for 2 days, the portal never works correctly unless you are trying to make a payment, I keep trying to use the portal it keeps saying Oops There's some sort of..."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service

Motel 6

1.8 (1239 reviews)
    • www.motel6.com

"I need to cancel my Reservation done through Expedia. When I call the two motels they tell me that I cannot cancel directly at their establishment. I have tried several times to cancel these reservations one: Santa Barbara at the..."

Read All 1941 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

InTown Suites

1.8 (146 reviews)
    • www.intownsuites.com

"They charged me 72 dollars and 371 dollars on Saturday a total of 443 insane I'm ferious with these drugs addicted people making side money off yall company and letting her family work here after she already live here.. u not..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

La Quinta Inn

1.9 (384 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"Ac did not work ask to be moved they moved us to another room then it had mold all over wall and I had to put the bathroom *** back on nasty nasty told me at front desk they was not charging me for my stay and then they run my..."

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

Extended Stay America

1.8 (160 reviews)
    • www.extendedstayamerica.com

"My name is Illyas Malik Jenkins
    The the person (Kristine Kym)claiming to be a general Manager here at the 4270 S.Valley View Blvd location is refusing to give me changes in linen. Therefore, I must spend my money to wash Extended S..."

Read All 206 reviews Customer Service

Super 8

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • www.wyndhamhotels.com

"We booked a room with super 8 in Wyndham Bloomington/airport and they charged ups parking $10 a night. Also there were people just hanging out front was scared they would break into our car so we had some friends of urs come get..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Bluegreen Resorts

2.0 (291 reviews)
    • Hotels and Resorts

"We got the bare minimum in furnishings too. Well be sending pictures. No coffee table no ottoman no end tables in second bedroom. Ive never been so disappointed in the fact our room was not the way its supposed to be in..."

Read All 978 reviews Customer Service

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts

1.8 (295 reviews)
    • www.wyndham.com

"Had 30,000 points used them for hotel in calif.
    Our plane never got there from fla. Because of weather And even though I call to tell them they are not refundable"

Read All 592 reviews Customer Service

Oyo Rooms

1.6 (106 reviews)
    • www.oyorooms.com

"You guys made me feel cheated...after paying in advance money you guys are saying we can not refund your money. This is my 15th approach to you but i have never seen such shameless team. Instead of refunding, you are making..."

Read All 169 reviews Customer Service

Econo Lodge

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.econolodge.com

"I booked 2 rooms for 4/22-4/25 2021 and was contacted the week before my stay that the hotel would not be open. Due to a plumbing issue and their inability to get the repairs completed they cancelled my reservations. I checked my..."

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service