Browse Games and Movies Companies in Houston, Texas

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4136 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"They dont answer and I really need help bc I cant get in my account can some one plz help me I cant lose my friends on there"

Read All 9726 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1840 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Why are your guys services are unavailable for me and I cant get in a lobby now and I getting mad and It retry or continue guys and what do I do."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Epic Games

2.4 (1321 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Can avatar be the next fortnite season theme? I really would think that would be cool. Especially the willow trees and the glowing plants."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (502 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"This is not the first time that yall had double charge me for movies Ill rent a Lot of movies from your so I would like to have this fixed"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (728 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"When the numbers on the cards were entered it stated the the numbers had already been used. I scratched off the back of the cards myself. When entered by my friend stated numbers used already. If you could replace the two cards..."

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1071 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"They every month take money from my account, and I'm not using online. I wanna them give my money back and stop that."

Read All 2818 reviews Customer Service

Disney Movie Club

2.1 (401 reviews)
    • disney.videos.go.com

"This is impossible to get out of without getting ripped off. Customer Service will not budge with refunds. It matter not what is going on, cancer, covid, deaths, nothing.....if you have a title over 60 days, that too bad"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (153 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"My account was hacked and linked to another players PS ID. Activision sucks donkey *** at customer service, you can't unlink the account for one year once it's linked, and it doesn't let you delete the account either."

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service

Activision

1.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.activision.com

"I have been trying to contact someone to help and no one answers and makes it impossible to get help."

Read All 811 reviews Customer Service

Steam Card Delivery

2.1 (216 reviews)
    • www.steamcarddelivery.com

"They never worked and I bought 14 cards 20$ a piece and I tried to redeem them no currency exchange on it I got ripped off by these people at a rite aid over in McKeesport pa u have a pic of the receipt and you see how many..."

Read All 597 reviews Customer Service