Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Houston, Texas

Food Manufacturers

Blue Bell Creameries

2.7 (122 reviews)
    • bluebell.com

"I havent had the southern blackberry cobbler in a while but i got some yesterday and the recipe had changed. The little pieces of crust in the ice cream are smaller and now there appears to be cinnamon in it. I HATE CINNAMON...."

Read All 310 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Clover Valley

2.3 (692 reviews)
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"my husband bought the milk at the dollar General in cuyler ny I put some on cereal couldn't figure out that awful taste like chemicals he had a glass if milk and he said it taste like plastic so I dumped it down the sink will..."

Read All 1365 reviews Customer Service

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Tyson Foods

1.6 (121 reviews)
    • www.tyson.com

"To whom it may concern,
    Mustard seed innovation is a Christian company looking to procure funding and business inniatives to create a sustainable business model using dollar companies to establish a self sustainable entity in the d..."

Read All 706 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service

Hostess Brands

1.9 (477 reviews)
    • hostessbrands.com

"The new and improved Ho Hos are the worst! Im sorry but the now even better tasting cakes have a completely different taste which is a combination of bland and gritty, even stale. The delicate taste that made Ho Hos my favorite..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Betty Crocker

2.2 (132 reviews)
    • www.bettycrocker.com

"I can't find salsbury hamburger helper anywhere! Can.i buy it directly from you?? I am looking.for a.friend who loves this has it been discontinued?? I live in the annapolis/crofton area of Maryland. Thank you"

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Wolf Brand Chili

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.wolfbrandchili.com

"I recently bought 2 cans of Wolf Brand Chili and they both expire in 2023. There was a layer of white spots on the top of the chili, and so I googled, What does mold look like in chili? I was shocked with all the similar pics of..."

Read All 141 reviews Customer Service