Browse Food Delivery Companies in Houston, Texas

Food Delivery

DOORDASH

1.8 (11269 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"Connection terrible, customer service hung up. Got call back but still static. Not sure if rep is calling me from outside, but thats what it sounds like."

Read All 21769 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9475 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"The driver brought my food too the wrong house now i cant find my food im very pissed off man like what the heckpleaae"

Read All 19346 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Favor Delivery

1.5 (694 reviews)
    • favordelivery.com

"Could you please lift my suspension? It has been over a year now. I realize I must have been over the limit to get me suspended before. Lesson has been learned. Thank you for looking out for me and your other customers!"

Read All 1331 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3046 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"I want my money back or give me the macho combo burrito and French fries I paid for that was one persons lunch missing so sad"

Read All 6370 reviews Customer Service

Instacart

1.8 (1307 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"I took an order for my local price chopper and immediately drove over there and started shopping. It was an order for over $37 and had about 41 order that were spread out over the store and took almost an hour to find. When I was..."

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

Grubhub

1.5 (1513 reviews)
    • www.grubhub.com

"I just seen payment on my card I order but I did kno when u order it add ur card to the membership can I get my refund back to my card please please"

Read All 2264 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (511 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"I ordered a thank you gift and they lied TWO days in a row in Denver Colorado!! THEY NEVER DELIVERED ANYTHING!!
    I did dispute with my credit card company and it is being investigated. They screwed up because I have everything in wr..."

Read All 914 reviews Customer Service

Lonestar Meats

1.6 (55 reviews)
    • www.lonestarmeats.com

"Bought entire package deal of steaks and chicken. Steak was horrendous, literally tasted like *** Whether marinated or plain there was no taste and very tough.
    Chicken marinated was ok, but the chicken breast was like three biteful..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Schwans

2.4 (345 reviews)
    • www.schwans.com

"Delivery not on time scheduled,couldnt leave it didnt have proper refrigeration,rescheduled ,never showed,couldnt find my ordered I placed way back on May 10,when finally driver from Horseheads depot contacted me,said he didnt..."

Read All 711 reviews Customer Service

ReadyRefresh

1.5 (343 reviews)
    • www.readyrefresh.com

"Deliveries delivered not to garage door. As noted on special instructions: this is not happening. Also as noted a picture says a thousand words."

Read All 546 reviews Customer Service