Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Houston, Texas

Fitness Centers

Fitness Connection Usa

2.0 (145 reviews)
    • fitnessconnection.com

"Found a new gym that's cheaper and with family members also cost is very high and where I will be going has lots of stuff that fitness connection dont have"

Read All 259 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2236 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I canceled my subscription 2 months ago and Im still being charged and money taken out of my account."

Read All 4409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

La Fitness

2.0 (520 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Entered gym at 9:33 pm. It closes at 10. Was told no entry after 9:30. No written or posted policy change anywhere. Ive entered after 930 dozens of time for a quick run. When I explained that I was told by an employee that he was..."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"My name is Hugo Molina Gomez, I have been a member for 20 years and last Thursday I tried to get to know the Lifetime Edina gym in Southdale. Joe received me there. I explained that I want to change my membership but I wanted to..."

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service

24 Hour Fitness

2.0 (123 reviews)
    • www.24hourfitness.com

"I don't remember signing up for this service. Can you please help me with this. I don't even know where to go or what to do if I wanted to receive this service. My phone number is 937 479-****"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I recieved a call that you sent a claim to collections. This was for a monthly membership back in 2018, for the medical lake snap fitness. This was the first i had heard since the email that i have back from 2018 canceling the..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"This is Ginger, The studio I was attended class was closed temporarily due to COVID-19. I have many classes left. So I need to transfer my classes to other locations and attend classes as soon as possible. But the call does not wo..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (664 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Called establishment during Covid to cancel membership due to work injury, taking care of elderly parent, and not being able to do workouts with mask on face I thought this would be an easy process since my wife and numerous..."

Read All 1533 reviews Customer Service

Fitness 19

1.9 (132 reviews)
    • www.fitness19.com

"Need to cancel membership. I am in a nursing home and unable to visit a close facility. I have episodes of falling and am wheelchair dependent."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service