Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Dealers

Autonation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.autonationchevroletgulffreeway.com

"On Oct.12, 2020, myself and Simmer Harry arrived at the dealership at 9:00AM to purchase a pre-owned vehicle he saw online. We both had every intention to purchase the vehicle of our choice. We selected our vehicles and test drove..."

Autobidmaster

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.autobidmaster.com

"Looked at a car checked it out and per their description the car was running.won the car for 1300 paid 2456 and 228 in shipping through them.driver didn't call and just delivered the car and keys in mail box. Turns out half of..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements
  • "It is called Andy's but his mommy runs the place, he will tell you anything to buy a car but honors nothing from his word to the reliability of the car. I have traded in a car that was literally a piece of *** and he had it..."

American Truck Group

1.4 (34 reviews)
    • americantruckgroup.com

"shipping still waiting, after 7 days,do not buy tracking # not working, called them and they said they will get it fixed."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Alegria Auto Sales

1.0 (1 review)
    • Dealers

"I am writing to notify you of the problems I am experiencing with my 2007 Dodge Caliber VIN# 1B3HB48B47D112993 and to request that you correct this problem within thirty (30) days of your receipt of this letter.
    I purchased my veh..."