Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Dealers

Royal Administration Services

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.royaladmin.com

"I paid full price of 3.000.00 dollars for this extended warranty for my car to take care of any problems from my engine and transmission and electronic parts everything you ask from Royal administrator service .
    Can you file a clai..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Randall Reeds Planet Ford

1.1 (1 review)
    • www.planetford.com

"I had what I thought was a great experience at Planet Ford turn bad because of mistakes made by their employees and no desire or attempt to address them:
    I sent the below email to Chris (my service advisor) on March 4 as well I lef..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Randall Reeds Planet Ford Of Spring

• www.planetford45.com

"The finance department will rip you off. I have spent the last 5 months trying to get them to honor a $750 dollar voucher they said would be no problem. Each time I call someone tells me a different story. After many weeks I..."

Public Auto Sales

1.8 (5 reviews)

"Dear Public Auto Sales/MCA Financial customers,
    If you are able hire a good attorney, document everything, ask to speak with someone above the office manager Karina Ortega, ask for a Karilyn Thomas (managing director for MCA Fin..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Porsche Cars North America

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.porsche.com

"i purchased a lease car, and they did not release my title for over a month, every time new story, the worst customer service."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Ole Ben Franklin Motors

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.olebenfranklinmotors.com

"I was sold a car for $3000..a 2000 Subaru by jack scarbrough and 2 days later the check engine light comes on less than 3 months later the motor is completely screwed. I don't understand why you let shady drug addicts work for..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.northwestdodgehouston.com

"I purchased my 2015 Jeep Renegade a little over a year ago, and EVERY TIME I take it to the dealership to get something done (I always set appointments to avoid waiting) I end up waiting an entire day, even for something as small..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I went to this car lot cause people told me about it but it was my worst mistake. they don't work with you, they nag u and they want fix your car. they always too busy. they don't have rental cars or loaner cars.. if this your..."

Nissan Parts Deal

1.5 (4 reviews)
    • www.nissanpartsdeal.com

"I ordered a few gaskets for my Nissan El Grand 3.5 AWD. Well, what a time-wasting fiasco ensued. I was invoiced by FedEx Cross Border. Several days later, I received a tracking number from FedEx saying the parts had been..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Monaco Coach Corporation

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.monaco-online.com

"Air blows out of the dash, it is not cold. Dealer unable to diagnose problem, can you help??????????????..?????????????????????????????????????.."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service