Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Texas, Houston
Dealers

CORVETTES OF HOUSTON

• www.corvettesofhouston.com

"We purchased a vehicle 6 weeks ago and were told that the vehicles go though a rigorous inspection process. The vehicle only had 15k miles when we purchased it and we have only added about 800 miles since we bought it. The brake..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Westside Chevrolet

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.westsidechevroletkaty.com

"So I did an ignition recall last October on my 08 Impala and the beginning of this month my car engine shut off on me in rush hour traffic. I had to call my mechanic to bail me out and figure out what was wrong. After a week of..."

• Advertisements

West Houston Infiniti

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.westhoustoninfiniti.com

"made appt for service at West Houston Infiniti when arrive was 20 minutes early told to wait, when time came of appt no one came walk up to adviser whom was sitting on phone texting ask for my adviser mean time another adviser..."

Vroom

1.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.vroom.com

"Your representative Jason ran my wife's and my credit 3x and now we have security notices from our private companies that manage our credit and we have 3x hard inquiries that forces our credit score to drop.
    Rescind these hard inqu..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Uncle Joes Auto Sales

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.unclejoesconsignmentshop.v12soft.com

"I went into joes in the last of August and September i still don't have a car they did not run the application had me getting info and they needed i went to another car lot got approved one day Friday so no thanks eddie i got a..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Texan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.texandodgechryslerjeepram.com

"Good Evening,
    In October 2018, I went to your dealership (Planet Ford) located in Humble Texas. I purchase (debit card) two vehicles off of the lot. I purchased a Dodge Challenger 2019 (Hemi V8 RT), and Chevrolet Tahoe 2007. The Ch..."

Subaru of Clear Lake

2.1 (1 review)
    • www.clearlakesubaru.com

"Randomly my car starts acting up. The wont go into gear. I tow my car to Subaru of clear lake. Houston tx. They disassbled my car into peices only telling me after the fact that my clutch/transmission would not be covered due to..."

Sterling McCall Buick GMC

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.sterlingmccallbuickgmc.com

"I noticed that after getting my oil changed on 6/24/20 that my service StabiliTrak light kept coming on in my car. I called Buick and informed them. I was told to bring it in to get a free diagnostic. I brought it in on 7/9/20..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "You took advantage of my 82 year old mothe , shame on you. Hope you rot in ***. She brought her Buick in for a trade in, Kbb says minimum 4500 you gave her 2500, fora13800 car you charged her 16300! Shame shame on you. You took..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Spring Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram's internet department is deceptive. James Delvalle will promise you the world to get you into the dealership. I called James and explained what kind of deal I was looking for and he guaranteed me..."