Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Clear
Clear all filters
Texas, Houston
Dealers
  • "DO NOT GO HERE! They had my vehicle for 3 weeks and didn't fix anything...instead they made my vehicle worse! Now my check engine light comes on when it didn't before. My car turns off when driving and the air conditioner goes in..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Roadsters Auto

3.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.roadstersautos.com

"I have a couple of bad used car dealer experiences in my past and I was afraid of making another mistake. I did my research online and decided to call to get more information on a few vehicles. Since the first call, Salim helped..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Parkway Chevrolet

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.parkwaychevrolet.com

"SHADY SCAM DEALERSHIP. I was pre-approved through GM Financial with an approval number and went into the dealership to do the paperwork on the new Silverado that I wanted. After the sales person Melissa Psencik set an appointment..."

Lithia Motors

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.lithia.com

"Bought 2019 toyota tundra
    Day 1 to work, trans overheated , it was near empty
    On job site wrote what to do, spec oil filled
    Ever since lies in writing why not to cover transmission, warranty, certif"

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Clay Cooley

1.6 (173 reviews)
    • www.comeseeclay.com

"July 2021 went to the dealership for a car they ran my credit and approved me for a trade in of my 2019 Volkswagen with a 1000 down. I was okey with the down payment and when I called back the sales guy was not there anymore..."

Read All 349 reviews Customer Service

Texas Truck Sales

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.texastrucksales.com

"I purchased a 2013 Freight liner Cascadia in March of 2020 and started taking loads in May. Our truck has been in and out the shop , my mechanic said the truck wiring had to caught a fire due to all the electrical damage. I had..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Southwest Kia

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.kiasouthdallas.com

"We purchased a vehicle from Southwest Kia in Austin on July 12 and traded in our vehicle. It is now August 23 (42 days later) and the vehicle has still not been paid off. We have contacted the dealership (we were brushed off the..."

Robbins Nissan

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.robbinsnissan.com

"Office is completely minority, very unruly at that. As a majority minority office would be expected. Very rude and unprofessional towards White women. Owner and Controller have an (understanding) agreement and nothing will..."

Joe Myers Ford

• www.joemyersford.com

"Wow...So I bought a 60,000 thousand dollar vehicle from Joe Meyers and because the General Manager did not like the review I gave her on a problem I had with my truck I have now been banned from the Dealership and they will not..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Hyundai Motor America

1.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.hyundaiusa.com

"I have been without my vehicle for 4 months now and no one seems to care or can provide any information. Bought a luxury car from you all to be stuck in an Elantra for the last 4 months. Kenya case manager is horrible"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service