Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Dealers

Drive With Pride

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.drivewithpride.net

"I added a new phone to my account online. The website did not show the phone number of new phone. The process locked on my computer. Called customer service. A very sweet lady helped me but the phone # that was assigned to the new..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Tomball Dodge

1.3 (13 reviews)
    • www.tomballdodge.com

"I bought a 2019 Ram Warlock from Tomball Ford in December of 2020 and would never recommend Tomball Dodge to anyone. I was told that I needed to take my truck to Tomball Dodge for any services which I did. After getting a oil..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Texas Auto Center

1.6 (35 reviews)
    • www.texasautocenter.com

"MY NOTE WAS DUE ON FRIDAY! I WAS AT WORK LATE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TIL 5:30! I was not able to pay my note that was due Friday! Its only been two days since my note was due AND NOW MY TRUCK IS OFF!"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Chacon Autos

2.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.chaconautos.com

"You do not have a fax number online. There's not even one posted for local dealerships, I need to have access and running out of time in a government office."

Read All 84 reviews Customer Service

Winnebago Industries

2.0 (213 reviews)
    • www.winnebagoind.com

"Major water leaks, and other quality and safety issues, bought in May of 2021 (paid cash) delivered about the 18th and it has been in the shop the majority of the time, cost us 3 cut short vacations and 2 that had to be cancelled...."

Read All 397 reviews Customer Service

Doctor Windshield Auto Sales

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.mydrwindshield.com

"I bought the car 4/1 and by the second day I was telling him the discovered issues. They had me bring it in. Held it for 4 days. I pic up car and 2 days later the car stopped on me while driving and my son was in car. Cars was..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

DM Auto Leasing

4.6 (19 reviews)
    • www.dmautoleasing.com

"I received an email after you closed yesterday (Friday) and you are not open today to return the vehicle since my lease ends today (Saturday). I leave tomorrow (Sunday) to fly out for business and will not return until March 2. I..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Cowboy Kia

1.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.cowboykiaconroe.com

"Took forever to get the second key and to get the GPS chip and still not up to date. Went in for oil change service once and a good experience. Went back again and had them add weights to the inside of one tire to make it out of b..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Bay Area Auto Gallery

3.7 (2 reviews)
    • Dealers

"I bought 3 vehicle's from Reed at BAY AREA AUTO and had good luck with all of them. The only problem I had with them is they dont report to the credit bureau. That might be good for people with no credit or bad credit but if have..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Sterling Mccall Nissan

1.4 (3 reviews)
    • www.sterlingmccallnissan.com

"FIRST OF ALL I AM A 3RD TIME NISSAN OWNER. ON THIS PAST SATURDAY I PURCHASED A 2021 NISSAN ALTIMA, NOT BEING OFFERED A TEST DRIVE OF THE VEHICLE. (I SHOULD HAVE REQUESTED) MY FAULT. IN FINANCE I REQUESTED GAP INSURANCE, I WAS..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service