Browse Dealers Companies in Houston, Texas

Dealers

CarMax

1.9 (401 reviews)
    • www.carmax.com

"I samer Nasan I got wholesale dealer license and I want to register in the auction what the best and faster way to be in"

Read All 1264 reviews Customer Service

Drivetime

2.8 (361 reviews)
    • www.drivetime.com

"Hello Wanda,
    Thank you for sharing your review with us and taking interest in purchasing through DriveTime. I am sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with the required down payment for the vehicle you selected and if you felt misled..."

Read All 918 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Byrider

1.7 (640 reviews)
    • www.jdbyrider.com

"Didn't even have my car for 30 days and it stop on me customer service is horrible nobody answer the phone I had to get my stuff towed to Morse rd location like been without a car for 6 days ! This is unacceptable! I will never..."

Read All 1522 reviews Customer Service

Tom Peacock Nissan

2.5 (17 reviews)
    • Dealers

"My name is Tracey White I visited the dealership bk on august the 5th and thought I had purchased a 2020 Nissan Altima I had a trade in along with 3900 dollars down as a down payment they told me they would give me 2000 dollars..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Ron Carter Hyundai

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.roncarterhyundai.com

"CJ from Ron Carter Hyundai, yes I did call THIS person out by name! I originally co-signed for a vehicle for my cousin, cool np right? Yeah, NO! Everything was cool for about a week! I sent any and everything that this man asked..."

Read All 53 reviews Customer Service

Talisman Motor

3.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.talismanmotor.com

"I bought a car from them a few months ago. I love my car. It is very reliable and just an excellent vehicle. They gave me credit when no one else would. True the payments are a little high for an older model car and the duration..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Randall Reeds Planet Ford Of Humble

1.9 (5 reviews)
    • www.planetford59.com

"Planet Ford Humble Texas will not refund extended warranty.
    I go in person I call I watch them give the paperwork to management I have gone to the dealership in person, I call, I watch them give the paperwork to management. They..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Durrett Motor Company

1.6 (4 reviews)
    • www.durrettmotorcompany.com

"I used to work there and with that being said you would think that buying a vehicle wouldn't be a problem well I was wrong the hub bearings were bad and when I told them about it they told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Kingwood Suzuki

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • Dealers

"DON'T NOT GET A CAR FROM HERE.... they are horrible people LIARS LIARS LIARS... they told me that I needed a Co signer then end up putting the whole car in the Co signer name.. both of the Carlos are a piece of *** and the..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Drive With Pride

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.drivewithpride.net

"I added a new phone to my account online. The website did not show the phone number of new phone. The process locked on my computer. Called customer service. A very sweet lady helped me but the phone # that was assigned to the new..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service