Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Houston, Texas

BoxyCharm

2.2 (1937 reviews)
    • www.boxycharm.com

"Hello,
    I did not receive the boxy for the month of June. Can you please let me know what the reason would be for it being delayed.
    Muniza L.
    Muniza.lakhany@***.com
    704.860.7179"

Read All 4399 reviews Customer Service

Wen

2.1 (365 reviews)
    • www.wen.com

"Gave me the worst acne of my life. I felt and looked like a monster. I liked it as a hair product but not worth it at all"

Read All 1792 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Meaningful Beauty

1.8 (432 reviews)
    • www.meaningfulbeauty.com

"Tv shows a sale for all products for 49.95. Website shows it at $69.95. I want to know why there is a conflict between the tv infomercial and ordering g on the website and"

Read All 1245 reviews Customer Service

Keranique

1.5 (522 reviews)
    • keranique.com

"I am 79yrs old I ask my doctor if this product was ok to use. I ended up in the hospital. He said the medication that I am on and this product does not work together. So Im sending this last order back. It made me very ill."

Read All 1283 reviews Customer Service

It Works

1.6 (1252 reviews)
    • www.itworks.com

"Very rude! They hung up on me when i said i was not interested in the voucher. Will never use this product again."

Read All 2420 reviews Customer Service

Guthy Renker

1.4 (121 reviews)
    • www.guthy-renker.com

"I am being charge for Perricone skin care products that I did not approve of. And now I am being charged fir another order"

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"Trying to find out if I need to make an appointment for a consultation trying to sign up my colors i need"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

Veer Cosmetics

2.3 (591 reviews)
    • cosmeticsbyv.com

"NinjaLOLLikeNothing bad to say about company or product ........................................................"

Read All 1131 reviews Customer Service

Ulta

1.8 (484 reviews)
    • www.ulta.com

"The bank that ultra issues out has been the big problem was one day late paying a $389.00 bill I paid all at the time and never received a bill I have paid out over $100 in late fees and made my last call and told them this is..."

Read All 959 reviews Customer Service

SkinStore

1.5 (150 reviews)
    • www.skinstore.com

"I had bought an eye cream from skinstore. It sent to me the delivery date in my email. I was moving out of my house a couple days after that so I called DHL to let them know that I wouldn't be staying there and then I found out..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service