Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Houston, Texas

Texas, Houston
Construction and Repair

Great Texas Home Services

• greattexashomeservices.com

"Bought a Plumbing big deal on Angie's List. The guy came out and was a great guy, that's not the problem. I had to turn in the receipt to my landlord and he refused to pay it. I asked why and he said this person is not..."

Grappler Construction Services

• www.grapplerconstruction.com

"Do NOT use this company. It is run by Logan Richter. My home and business were flooded in April of 2016 and he was recommended by a friend of a friend. He said it would take 7 days to complete the job. Nearly 4 weeks later, I f..."

• Advertisements

Factory Expo Home Center

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.factoryexpohomes.com

"all 4 of heat ducts on back side of it were not hooked.just laying in bottom of insulation.we had someone hook them up.now they need to have insulation put in and pacthed.had 4 foot added to dble wide.now we have an air flow..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Eraslandscape

• Construction and Repair

"While working in my backyard, the owner of eraslandscape.com, who had been installing a sprinkler system around the corner, decided that he didn't want to haul home his broken concrete from his local job and had started to dum..."

EC Construction

• ec-construction.com

"This company came recommended from someone in my family. They did an 8 x 10 patio in which they charged $600 and had it completed in about 3-4 hours, so i had no hesitation in calling to get a bid on my patio. They came out the..."

DuraTech Services

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.duratech-services.com

"Contracted to have foundation work performed on our home (piers installed) Vendor sold us a bill of goods like "Lifetime, transferrable warranty" and promised the engineering drawings/plans for the job, reviewed, signed off by e..."

Du West

1.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.du-west.com

"Paid to have some leveling done on a house we own with lifetime warranty in 2009. Called to have a followup because of severe shifting of that portion of the house, found that DuWest Foundation sold out to Advance Foundation...."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Consolidated Gypsum

• www.consolidatedgypsum.ca

"Consolidated Gypsum - Canada: This company delivered shingles to our home and in the process damaged our driveway because they put the outrigger too close to the edge of the driveway without any support and broke through. We were..."

Competitive Shed

• competitivesheds.com

"I scheduled a shed build with this company a month ahead of time. When the date arrived, the company didn't show. I called them twice and they never answered their phone nor returned my calls. I finally checked the Houston Better..."

Brite Lite Signs

• www.britelitesigns.com

"We gave them detailed specs, their competitor's pricing, reviewed details several times AND a $16,000 deposit - really we couldn't have made it easier for them. They then delayed for a week (knowing time was of the absolute essenc..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service