Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Houston, Texas

Construction and Repair

Servall Construction Services

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.servallcs.com

"On 10/21/16 Servall completed a project for the Woodbridge neighborhood. Upon completing the project the driver of the Servall truck backed over my mailbox. They didn't even leave a note, they just set it back up and drove off...."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Renovation Experts

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.renovationexperts.mobi

"My company has been using RenEx for about 3 years. We are General Contractors based out of St Louis, MO. Some of the complaints on here are legit about having to go through a bunch of leads that are not quality, but I do have to..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PMG Construction of Houston

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"In June 2020. PMG Construction poured a 10 x 20 patio slab without mesh wire or rods. Due all the shabby jobs done at my home, I am seeing the patio slab crack across the middle of it and separating from the house. There are crack..."

Peninsula Infra Developments

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.peninsulainfra.in

"This is not nice. They have a bill that is worth 10 lakhs to the electricity provider and we are also facing power problems. This is not great and not at all appreciated"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

KS Renovations

• www.ksrenovation.com

"Why is it that some,and I mean some, general contractors don't realize that when they sign a contract and accept payment that it is a crime to walk away leaving the work undone, and money in his pocket? This company was refer..."

KB Home

2.0 (26 reviews)
    • www.kbhome.com

"Re:2987 E Via Corvina, Ontario
    Hello, We are changing the carpets upstairs today. When we removed the base molding the wall began to leak. We found that the nails on the base molding are very long, It might seem that the long nails..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Just Exteriors Plus

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • www.justexteriors.com

"Improper use of Building wrap, wrong nailing procedure,Corners reversed,nailed thru foam siding with no backer,used poorest quality Grip rite building wrap not rated for energy barrier,,,picture one has corner inside out and corne..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Houston Budget Buildings

• houstonbudgetbuildings.com

"WE had a building built by Houston Budget Buildings and were very pleased. They were listed highly online so we called and set up an appointment. WE contacted several references. We purchased one of their steel home shells and w..."

Hawkins Bell Custom Home

• hawkinsbellcustomhomes.com

"Hawkins Bell Custom Homes, LLC provided the contract to replace my roof after hurricane Ike. They have failed to produce the winstorm certificate and I've been trying to get it for almost two years now. I selected them upon..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Handyman Connection

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • www.handymanconnection.com

"I had a leak in my kitchen sink, little nervous about what I was in for. Ricky was great got right to work and did the job very well! Thanks Ricky!!!K"

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service