Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Houston, Texas

Construction and Repair

Village Builders

1.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.villagebuilders.com

"After looking into several builders in the Rancho Sienna Community. I have elected to buy from Village Builders. The deciding factor was the Sales person Bamba Gaye walking me through the options that were included in the..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

TW Tim Wallace Construction

"Tim Wallace Home Improvement Denver NC
    6046 LINEBERGER RD, DENVER, NC 28037
    Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
    United States

I have noticed many complaints about him on the internet. I wish I screened him first. He scammed me now too. Cam..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tuff Shed

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.tuffshed.com

"See screenshot of review below that explains everything that happened with my experience. Best of luck."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Toll Brothers

1.4 (56 reviews)
    • www.tollbrothers.com

"I bought a Toll brothers home in Vista del Verde in Yorba Linda 18 years ago
    And one of the fireplace surround is cracking
    I am looking for a recommendation to have someone come out and replace or repair
    I was given the name and numb..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service

Tnt Carports

1.7 (52 reviews)
    • www.tntcarports.net

"ordered a 18x21 on March 23,2021. put 660.00 deposit down and its been nothing short of a nightmare . called the business over two dozen times only to get answering machine. there has been no less than 3 different names on the..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service

Texas Build At Cost

• Construction and Repair

"I found several of U Build It's competitors that charge less for a similiar service. Check out Texas Build At Cost, Owner Builder Network and Built Green Custom Homes. Their prices for helping you build your own home in the..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Tex Maxx Construction

5.0 (1 review)
    • Construction and Repair

"Robert Board is a liar and a cheat. He stole over 2,050 from us. We have just filed a lawsuit against him and he will be found and repay our money if he has a good bone left in his body. So sad to take advantage of hard working..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Steele Construction And Garage Doors

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • Construction and Repair

"*** *** dude with number (214) 310-**** wont stop texting me even though I have no idea who he is and I already left him on read. Matches the number of Alexander Eugene Steele mentioned in the other reviews."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Showhomes

4.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.showhomes.com

"nothings is wrong for your showhome furniture and love it so much.Hope to win for your christmas giveaways.Merry x'mas. "

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

ServiceMaster Restore

1.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.servicemasterrestore.com

"We had water damage in our bathroom flooring, duct was unattached and insulation removed from underneath house, so it could be dried out by ServiceMaster Restore. They tore everything apart to get things dried but did not restore..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service