Browse Construction and Repair Companies in Houston, Texas

Construction and Repair

Allied Outdoor Solutions

2.6 (20 reviews)
    • www.alliedoutdoorsolutions.com

"I could not have been more disappointed in the way this job was handled.
    I spent over $50,000 on this project and it took from October to January to finish. Allied had to come back and redo or fix nearly everything they did.
    Substan..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

iGranite

3.7 (4 reviews)
    • houstongranitecountertops.net

"These guys are great!
    From helping to choose the right materials for our home to the installers that showed up to our property. We absolutely love the outcome and the detail of work put together to our project. iGranite made our ho..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubuildit

2.4 (29 reviews)
    • www.ubuildit.com

"Hello.
    I need to speak with someone in charge. Not Damaris. She doesn't return phone calls and ignores emails. My vehicle was hit by a spare tire that came off one of your trucks 3 or 4 weeks ago now . I would like a better answer..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Eagle Carports

1.6 (90 reviews)
    • www.eaglecarports.com

"This company made 3 different appointments, then showed up a day early at 1:00 pm and as there till 9:00 pm and still did not finish. The installer kicked, threw tools and screamed will working. Then had me speak with his boss to..."

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Castlerock Communities

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • c-rock.com

"We contracted with Castlerock (Sonoma Verde-Rockwall) in Jan 21. We were initially told that the lot we selected was already going to be a spec of the floor plan we liked, so we would just have to pick out selections and it would..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Legacy Housing

2.6 (47 reviews)
    • legacyhousingusa.com

"Will not answer. They are very corrupt and dishonest."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Graceland Portable Buildings

2.2 (77 reviews)
    • www.gracelandportablebuildings.com

"Placed an order for a cabin 1 May '21. Today is 4 Sept '21. Cabin still not delivered. Told to expect delivery in 8-10 weeks.
    Spoke with corporate three times. 1) corrected error in contract. 2) contract was lost. 3) someone from s..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service

Four Seasons Sunrooms

1.9 (47 reviews)
    • www.fourseasonssunrooms.com

"Horrible problems with the glass, the gas argon leaked away, the film inside the glass started sagging and looking like crap, then they started leaking and growing ugly mold looking things inside, the list goes on and on and 4..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Elite Restorations

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.eliterestorations.com

"I had Elite Restorations remodel my master bathroom due to hurricane Harvey and they did a great job. I was really scared because this was our first time remodeling our house but Elite made everything really easy and fast! The..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Artisan of Texas

1.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.artisanoftexas.com

"Hired this company to do our concrete flooring. We supplied the company with pictures of the color and design we wanted done to our floors. Trey confirmed he could complete the task and do it in three days. It took the company..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service